PART 1~ New Journey

*Bling

Y/N takes her phone out from her left pocket. She sees a notification and unlocks the phone. It's a message from her brother, Gun.

Stupid Bro🥴

Have u arrived?

Yep, where are you.

......

I will send you the address.

Fine ;)

READ
3:00 PM

Poor Y/N doesn't even know her brother had send her to the other place. She then reads the address and calls a taxi.

She keeps imagine how large her room will be. What dinner will she had in that mansion.

.....

Y/N standing straightly in front of a simple and crude apartment that Gun sent, it seems like the apartment is going to be collapse in anytime. Her mouth is slightly open, trying to say something but the words are not coming out from her mouth. She then made a poker face 😑

"G......U........N...!!!!" She screams furiously when her hand clenching into a fist.

Meanwhile

"Achoo!"

"Ew~ Close both of your nose and mouth before sneezing can you?" Goo pats his clothes with disgusted face.

"I wonder who's talking shitty about me."

"It must be the sister of yours." Goo bursts his laugh.

Back To Y/N

After meeting the landlord, she walks upstairs to her room with the key that is given by the landlord. Y/N placed her suitcase in her bedroom and plops down onto the floor. Y/N seems to be spacing out. She couldn't believe that she was being played by her own brother.

Y/N is then glancing around the room. The room is not spacious, but still have a bedroom, a kitchen, and a small living room, which is quite complete to call it a HOME. She stands up from her spot, and noticed that the room is dirty as hell. Her hands and butt are full of dark chocolate dusts.....

She never thought that she need to clean up the mess. A few hours ago, Y/N was still imagine how big and how comfortable the room will be. But now, she is crouching down, grabbing a cloth, and wiping the dirty floor. She swears she will kill Gun when she saw him.

[An Hour Later]

Y/N is lying leisurely on the clean, sparkling white floor that she cleaned just an hour ago. She is about to take a nap, but she need to greet the neighbors first. Y/N's Sifu, Hua Long, notified her that she must greet with the neighbors politely. But, Y/N is an introvert, greeting will be a difficult task to her.

'10 ways to greet neighbors'

Y/N searchs on Gooogle. Fortunately, she was born in a technology world. Lastly, she found the ways and answers to greet them. Y/N changes her clothes to a white T shirt, a jeans and she combed her hair up to a ponytail, she is ready to do her jobs.

*Knock Knock

"Yes, Coming.." A soft voice can be heard.
A long black haired lady opened the door. The lady is around her 40 as the wrinkles can be clearly seen on her face. The lady's smile is gentle and warming, evoke Y/N of Maria's smile.

"Yes, how can I help you?" The lady asked nicely as Y/N just stood at there without any response.

"Aah, I'm sorry. I live beside Ma'am, Nice to meet you! My name is Y/N." Y/N answered and bowed.