PART 11 ~ KStar

The V-Hit Crew has arrived at KStar, which is known as the holy land for the streamers and also the subscribers.

KStart is not someplace which allow any kind of individual to went in. That person need to be popular plus having abundance of subscribers in order to get the invitation.

And, V-Hit has succeed to be invited as special guest after exposing the ugly truth of One Punch TV. They gain a lot of fans from that incident.

"I can't believe I'm at KStar!"

Hobin is amazed by the views in front him, with a frog headband on his head.

A soft and clean piano sound is being played from the broadcast.

Jihyeok is holding the phone holder as they decide to make a live video at KStar.

"I wonder who picks this for me." Y/N flicks the headband of her.

"Nah. It suits you." Gaeul teases her and pinches Y/N's face.

"Which part!?"

"All." They reply.

"It really suits you Y/N! As sexy as a demon."

Gaeul pushes and pulls the demon's horn headband from Y/N's head.

"Fine..." Y/N sighs.

"Wow this fucker is actually here!"

"You like money, don't you?"

The three strangers swing their money around.

"Excuse me? Why are you calling me a curse word when we just met-"

Hobin's eyebrows down and together, his eyes glare at them.

"Is Hobin going to calf kick them?" Y/N chuckles.

"Come on, mind your manners since we don't know each other. Seriously, don't make me angry."

Hobin is stuffed full of cash by the three strangers just now. Hobin's eyes roll up, and the corner of his lips is slowly pulled up.

"Sigh... Hobin will always be Hobin.." Y/N shakes her head.

"Y/N.... Y/N!"

A chubby boy with an old glasses calls out Y/N's name with a nasal voice. He waves his hand and rushes to her.

"Don't wait for me."

Y/N walks towards the boy as Hobin and the crew wants to have a talk with the sushi guy, name SeongJun.

"How are you Y/N?" The boy greets with breathy voice.

"Er... I'm fine. But do I know you?" Y/N squeezes her eyebrows together.

"Ah!"

The boy seems to be shocked. He scratches his head and playing with his fingers. Trying to bring up an excuse to answer her.

"I-I heard from my roommate! He often mention about you!" The boy wipes off the sweat and laughed nervously.

"What's his name?"

"It's Daniel! Daniel Park! Do you remember him?"

"Ah.. That Seoul guy." Y/N relaxes her eyebrows.

"Then, what's your name, boy." Y/N puts her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm Daniel Park. Too." He answers with a smile.

"Heh, two Daniel Park. Interesting." Y/N smirks.

"Wanna grab some drinks?" Y/N notices the sweat from him.