chapter 1

Katsuki walked into school with his unform after put together. Since he didn’t care about it. He walked to get his schedule as he walked to class. Angel sat on the teachers desk, wearing a black bra, a short white skirt with fishnets and blue high heals. She chewed bubble gum and hummed softly. Katsuki walked in and looked her up and down before walking to a random desk not really caring who the desk belonged too. Angel looked at Bakugo up and down and smirked. She walked over and sat on his desk with her legs on each side of him. Katsuki looks at her blankly “Move slut..” He said as he pulled out his phone as he scoffs. Angel slapped him. "Don't call a girl a slut! You don't have my respect you asshole!" Kastuki laughs and grabbed her by the hair as he roughly yanks her off his desk “I don’t respect bitches who do respect their selves “ he said as he grabbed his bag and walked out. Angel started crying because she hurted herself badly on the back. Some boys brought her to the nurse office and let them heal her. Katsuki ended up skipping out on school. He went do to the park where he chilled out for the rest of the day. Angel was the whole day in her dorm, curled up. For the first time someone didn't want her so that she wanted him extrem. Katsuki hated girls that threw themselves onto men. He honestly thought it was slutty and not cute. He eventually got up and walked to his dorm. Angel cried softly and stalked Katsuki's instagram page. Katsuki was put in the 1 A dorms on the boys floor. He went in and locked the door a she sighs softly. Angel put her phone away and stood up. She did her make-up and took on a short white skirt with a black crop top. Then she walked outside and quickly went on the boys floor.