chapter 5

Katsuki leaned against the door and looks at her “hey Angel right?” He looks at her. Angel looked at Katsuki and nodded. "Y-Yeah that's me why?" Katsuki looks at her “I heard you was in love with me is that correct?” Angel started coughing and held her chest, crying hard trough the pain. Katsuki looks at her and then the nurse as the nurse walked over. Angel got some more computers binded to her and saw a lot hosepipes going in her body. Katsuki frowns, he was honestly confused as he sighs and walked away. Angel watched as Katauki walked away. "K-Katsuki wait!" Katsuki stopped and looks over his shoulder at her “Yes?” Angel looked down. "W-We can talk about it but you need to feed me then.." Katsuki sighs softly and nods “Okay just tell me how and what i need to do first• He turns around. Angel nodded and smiled. "You just need to hod the bottle a bit to the side so I can drink...." Katsuki nods and sits next to her as he takes the bottle and holds it like she said. Angel started to eat and looked kinda funny while doing that. Katsuki didn’t pay any attention to it as he smiles softly. Angel finished and started talking. "I don't know if I love you... You are just special to me...." “And how am i special to you??” He asked confused. Angel sighed. "You are different... You didn't want me..." Katsuki nods “Ohhh okay!!” Angel whimpered. "T-Too loud...." Katsuki nods and looks at her. Angel sighed. "You are just different... That's why I wanna get to know you..." “okay im fine with that i guess yknow it wouldn’t hurt to get to know you”. Angel smiled weakly. "Could you also help me with all the computers and hosepipes?" “Yeah but how long do you uh need them?” he asked. Angel sighed. "Only today and tomorrow... They need to look if I get healthy again but when it gets worse they need to do a sugery so that I get fat..." He nods “okay i understand” He sit up and looks at her as he stretches. Angel looked away. "Can you give me my bottle with drinking?" “Yeah” He nods and grabs the bottle. Angel smiled and yawned. "Feed me please..." Katsuki nods and starts to feed here again. Angel drank it cutely and smiled. Katsuki looks at her and chuckles. Angel looked at him and smiled. Katsuki tilted his head and looks at her.