chapter 4

A few boys walked into the cafeteria and talk worried about angel. "I heard that she didn't ate or drink since days!" "I heard that she might have a eat problem so that she always throws up when she eats a bit!" "I heard that she is in love with the new student and she is getting so weak because of that!!" Katsuki looks at them as he listens and he sighs softly. He was wondering if they were talking about him and who was she in love with him he thought. The boys kept talking about Angel. "Wait- Angel the school slut is in love with the new student katsuki?!" "Yes! And she is getting sick from the stressed situation!" Katsuki walked over and looks at them “I heard my name is there a reason you two are gossiping about me??” The boys look at him and nodded. "Angel is in love with you oh and she is gezting sick because of this." “What? why is she in love with me we barley interact and i’ve on been here a day and a half “ The boys shrugged. "She told us all that she is in love with someone and can't make out with us anymore... And you are the only one that didn't heard this..." “Mhm i guess” He shrugs and walked away without saying anything else as he walked away. Angel was asleep in the nurses office. She was extrem weak and her body got more skiny. Katsuki decided to go actually talk to her. Angel woke up and saw lots of computer binded to my body. The nurse told her that she need special computer at her dorm and special food. Katsuki knocks and he was let in by the nurse. He asked to see angel and he was laid to the back. Angel sat up and got fed with food in bottles. She could eat it so she got happy and thanked the nurse.