chapter 7

Angel sighed. "Wanna cuddle and rest? You look like you need some rest and some cuddles." "yeah sure" he nods and looks at her. Angel stood up and quickly changed in a long hoodie. "Wanna change clothes?" "Yeah i have a change of clothes in my bag" He grabbed his bag and grabbed his hoodie and sweats. He changes quickly. Angel layed down and opened her arms. "Come here and cuddle." "Okay....." Katsuki noods softly. Angel pulled him on the bed and cuddled him so that his head layed on her chest. Katsuki nuzzled into her as he smiles softly. Angel giggled cutely. "Are my boobs soft Katsuki?" "Yeah they are" Katsuki nuzzled more and mumbled. Angel smiled and softly kissed his forehead. "Rest Sweetheart...." he nods and slowly starts to fall asleep. Angel cuddled him more and smiled brighty. "I love you so much...." she gently kissed his head. Katsuki smiles softly and kisses her cheek “i love you too” Angel turned a dark red. "W-Wait you do?!" “Yeah…” He nods softly. Angel smiled. "W-Want to be my boyfriend?" “Yeah sure” He smiles softly. Angel smiled brightly and cuddled his lover. "Thank you for being here..." “You’re welcome” he mumbled and closed his eyes. Angel purred. "Sleep Baby. You really need rest..." “okay” he nods and closes his eyes. Angel scratched his head softly and smiled. He started to slowly fall asleep. Angel yawned and feel asleep. the next morning slept until about 12Angel was still asleep, holding her boyfriend close. He just laid awake looking at angelAngel slowly woke up and looked at Katsuki. "M-Morning Baby..." “Good morning” He said as he rubs her headacheAngel purred and softly kissed Katsuki's lips. Katsuki was a bit caught off guard but he kissed back. Angel kept kissing and went with her hand between his legs. He looks at her as he deepens the kiss. Angel deppened the kiss too and moaned softly. Katsuki smiles and hums softly. Angel broke the kiss and looked at Katsuki. "Y-You taste good..." “Hmm thanks” he said as he bites his lip.