chapter 8

Angel looked at him with needy eyes. "Y-You okay..?" She slowly rubbed against his leg. “i’m okay “ he looks at her. Angel looked down and started to moan softly. “Someone’s needy~” Angel blushed and whined. "S-Sorry..." “sorry for??” he asked. Angel looked down. "F-For being needy..." “Hmm it’s fine I promise” Angel bit her lip. "C-Can we... yk?" “Hmm sex?” He questioned. Angel turned red and nodded “okay strip baby “ Angel quickly got undressed and her boobs jiggled around. Katsuki gently squeezed one as he pinched her nipple. Angel gasped and let out a whimper. "Nya!~" Katsuki pinched her nipples hard. Angel moaned loudly and came a bit. He pinched harder and rubbed her clit. Angel bit her lip and let out whimpers. Katsuki slowly slips his fingers inside. She moaned softly and made a pleasured face. He thrusted his fingers deep into him as he hums softly. Angel bounced softly on his fingers and drooled. Katsuki leans down and he looks at her lustfully. Angel squeaked ynd blushed. Katsuki flips her on her stomach. She blushed and jiggled with her ass. Katsuki slaps her ass hard. Angel squeaked and blushed. Katsuki rubs his dick on her clit. Angel gasped and drooled. katsuki slapped it against him as he slammed in. She moaned loudly and tears streamed down her face. Katsuki thrusts deeper into her. Angel moaned loudly and drooled. Katsuki continues to thrust until angel came. Angel came heavily and drooled. Katsuki thrusts and cums deep inside her. Angel squeaked and made a slutty face. katsuki threw his head back as his cum flowed deep inside her. She looked at him in pleasure and smiled. Katsuki bites his lips and groans. Angel kissed him deeply and smiled. Katsuki lays down next to her as he slowly pulls out “how does it feel to be filled with my cum?" She looked at him and cuddled him. "I love the feeling Daddy!~"