PROLOGUE

Bonnie Gold had changed. He was no longer spending his days training to become a fighter, no, he was now working alongside The Peaky Blinders. Much to his father's disagreement that was, though what his father said had little impact on his actions now he was old enough to think for himself.

Running alongside the most feared men in Birmingham made Bonnie feel something heavier than any punch to the face had made him feel. He felt important, he felt like he had structure in his life and a path to head down, like he had a purpose.

He did miss being in the ring, there was something about looking a mess of a man dead in the eye and sending him flying backwards onto the ground that was an irreplaceable feeling, though having blinded a man for the first time not too long ago, Bonnie knew that there were other feelings that would come close enough.

Aberama Gold had spent most of his life trying to keep his children safe and out of harms way, which was hard when being a hitman was what put food on their table and a roof over their head. When his son wasn't drawn in by the guns and the razor blades, Aberama was over the moon that he would live a safer, happier life than most young men chose to live in Small Heath. That was, until, Bonnie changed his mind.

In the back of his thoughts, Aberama always knew that the day would come when he'd see his son in a flat cap with a blade sewn into the peak, but he didn't the pain in his heart was going to be as heavy as it was. He knew first hand just how dangerous The Shelby family were and he wanted something different for his son, but in the end, he knew that there was no use wasting his breath on trying to get Bonnie to put down the gun and step back into the ring. It was never going to happen.

Though what was worse than knowing his son returned home after murdering men every evening, was the fact that his daughter returned home alongside him, though he knew she hadn't killed a soul.

What Kaia Gold was doing, was much, much worse.

an;;
I'm aware I just recently started a new story HOWEVER this idea came to me and I couldn't resist giving it a go so here's the prologue!! updates coming soon!!