Prologue

"NO"

I screamed at the top of my lungs while my tears continued to stain my cheeks, as I was being forcefully held down. I tried to push them away, but their grip was too strong. I could do nothing but sob as he ripped off the straps of my black dress.

A pair of hands roamed all over my body, while another pair had my arms pinned over my head.

"Stop please" I choked out, I wasnt fighting back anymore, they were too strong compared to my fragile self. I could feel my attack approach me as two rough hands started to pull down my dress. It was here, my attack occured at the same time as he pulled off my dress, my screams reaching another pitch as he roamed his hands all over my abdomen.

"NOOO" I continued to scream at the top of my lungs, thrashing uncontrollably trying to run away from the inevitable. I couldn't breathe, I needed my pills, I needed to breathe but nothing calmed me down as i could feel their dirty hands all over my body. My efforts to get away resulted in nothing but me receiving a sharp slap from the gray haired guy who had removed my clothes, and was now straddling my almost naked body.

"Stop moving and screaming slut, no one will hear you, this is a deserted area, we'll be fast, it won't hurt if you co-operate" He chuckled along with the guy who was gripping my hands as he
reached out for my bra strap.

I clenched my eyes shut, wanting to drown into darkness and not witness this. I could no longer breathe and could feel my attack taking me into unconsciousness. I felt the weakest I had ever felt, I couldn't even defend myself. No one was going to save me, this was it. I was disgusted with myself for letting them do this to me.

Just as he unhooked and removed my bra, and just before I slipped away into the comfortable darkness, I was awoken by loud thud towards the door which immediately made me open my eyes. My blurred vision and the darkness surrounding us didn't allow me to make out the person's face, I could only see the silhouette of a tall...girl?

"What the fuck is going on here?"

A/N

Hello readers<3

This was a little prologue to my new book.

T/W: This book will feature alot of intense stuff, including sexual assault amd violence, go ahead with caution! Smut and intense sex scenes will also be there‼️

But also, it will feature alot of soft stuff between our lili and nini🥺 basically alit of fluff too TT

Don't know if anyone will read this or is interested in this book and the plot but if you do, please give me feedback about if you like it or not!! And keep streaming lalisa and money!

Thankyouu so much!❤️