Chapter 6; care

Jennie's POV

I hurried my way to my bedroom's bathroom, where I kept all necessary medical stuff. I could have told one of my staff to bring stuff and clean and bandage Lisa's wounds, but I wanted to do it myself. I already left a message to my doctor, telling him to visit as soon as the weather gets better.

As I made my way into my bathroom, my eyes met the reflection of my figure on the mirror and for the first time I felt...disgust.

My face was dirty and a little bruised, and I realised so were my wrists as i stared down. My anxiety started to build up and I grabbed the first aid box and other stuff and rushed out before my breathing became unsteady.

I will wash their touch off my body tonight.

I scurried down to find lisa sitting the same way in the exact same spot and approached her,

"Take off your shirt and lay down" I muttered as I put down the box and started pulling out stuff and setting it on the coffee table next to the couch.

Surprisingly, Lisa didn't resist and silently removed her shirt leaving her in her sports bra and boxers and layed down, and for the first time since we met, I noticed her magnificent abs and the toned muscles of her arms and legs which were covered by scars and bruises.

Damn. No wonder she was able to beat those men who were double her size.

I am sure she saw me staring because she visibly gulped and cleared her throat, bringing me out of my trance like straight as a bright red blush stained my cheeks and I turned away from her, grabbing the towel and making sure I wasn't burning red before turning back towards her.

"You are still wet from rain, lemme clean you and dry you first"

Lisa just nodded as I sat on one corner of the coffee table and started rubbing her legs as gently as I could with a slightly wet and warm cloth, and simultaneously rubbing the cleaned parts with another dry cloth, drying her skin. I slowly moved my way up, and patted gently wherever I saw a cut. When I touched her left ankle, she flinched and I quickly withdrew my arms,

"Oh my god I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" I said as fast as I could and she just shook her head before looking at me in the eyes with a reassuring look and saying,

"It's okay, I think I just have a sprain or something"

I nodded apologetically and moved my way up to her torso, drying her as gently as I could. I could see Lisa flinch here and there whenever I touch a bruise, but I tried my best to make it hurt as little as possible.

After around 10 minutes she was all dry, and I grabbed the antiseptic cream as well as alcohol swabs and bandages.

"This is gonna hurt a bit, but I'll try to be quick, okay?"

She nodded just like a obedient kid would and I stifled my giggle as I began opening the swabs and running them over her wounds, bandaging her up, and using the cream wherever necessary.

The next 15 minutes were full of groans and various 'ouches' and 'ughs' from a certain tall woman's mouth while I kept muttering 'sorrys' and how it would be over soon.

At one point, while cleaning a deep cut on Lisa's abdomen, she actually jumped up a bit because of pain and I had to hold her down to clean and bandage it up.

Behind that tall frame was hidden a small child, and I couldn't help but giggle when Lisa happily screamed a very loud "Finally!!" and threw her fists in the air when I told her I was done.

I started packing up stuff and I heard her voice,

"Thankyou so much Jennie, This is the first time someone took care of me like this with so much effort and I am so grateful and thankful to you"