Greetings!

Chloe's POV
The first two days of college were boring. I couldn't sleep, all I could think of was Connor. I could barely eat because every time I tried to, i could only think about being too fat for Connor. His beautiful green eyes and super white smile gave me the chills.

Saturday was finally here, excitement and terror filled me. Not only was I going to be able to be in a video, but I was going to meet two of my favorite YouTubers which was a huge deal for me.
"OMG today is the day I hang out with Connor!" I said. My roommate looked up immediately from her phone.
"When?" She seemed anxious.
"In about a half an hour," I responded, I was super excited and probably couldn't be any more happy and yet extremely nervous! Alex jumped off her bed.
"OMG what are you doing?! Get ready!" She yelled.
"I don't know what to wear!" I yelled back, I stood up and walked to my drawers.
"I got you," she said and walked next to me.
"Go do your makeup and hair while I find something," Alex said and then shooed me into the bathroom. I nodded and went in.
I straightened my ombrèd hair and made sure not to miss anything. This was literally going to be the best day of my life! I was going to meet Ricky and Kian and hang out with one of their friends!
I put on some light makeup and heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"Put these on," Alex handed me a little pile of clothes and shoes as she barged into the bathroom. By then I only had 10 minutes until I needed to leave to be there.
I put the clothes on and looked in the mirror.
"Awe you look awesome!" Alex walked into the bathroom again to admire my clothes.
The purple crop top and dark blue jean shorts look awesome together! The black vans were really what sold me with this outfit.
I looked great! And Alex said it too.
"OMG you look Frantastic!" She squealed.
"What's a Frantastic?" I asked, she rolled her eyes, grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the room.
"Now go!" She said.
"But I don't even know where I'm going!" I said. Thats when I got a text, saved by the bell.
It was Connor.
Connor: hey! Its Connor and I forgot to give you my address.
Me: hey Connor! I already knew it was you! And yeah I just left but I have no clue where I'm going.
Connor gave me his address and I thanked him.
I ran out to my car, I couldn't be late. I got in and pulled away (after putting my seatbelt on of course). I made sure I had my phone and then I remembered; I literally was just texting Connor on it! I'm such an idiot sometimes.
I drove all the way to the address using my gps because I had no freaking clue where the house was.
When I drove up I was shocked to see a huge and beautiful house with flowers planted along the driveway. It looked so clean on the outside and probably on the inside.
My heart started racing and I got out of the car and locked it. What? I don't know how safe this neighborhood is. Haven't you ever heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover".
It was a gorgeous neighborhood though.
I walked up his front steps and almost tripped on one. I'm so glad no one saw that.
JC's POV
I heard Connor invited a girl over. He explained her as "one of the prettiest girls I the world" so I was pretty excited to see what she looked like.
I heard a car door open and close outside and me and Kia literally jumped over the bed to see.
She was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Her amazing ombrèd hair and amazing white smile.
I saw her trip on one of the steps, Kian started cracking up. She stood up and wiped her pants off and shrugged. She walked to the door and watched her disappear through it.
Connor's POV
I was actually really nervous. I told Ricky she was a big fan of him. I couldn't stop thinking about her.
I heard a knock on the front door and I ran downstairs to open it. Ricky helped me pick out my outfit to see her earlier.
"Hey Chloe," I said, we hugged and I felt myself getting red from being so freaking nervous. I just hoped she didn't noticed. She smelled like vanilla; no it's not weird to smell someone... I don't think. Her outfit was really cute and I could tell she had really great hygiene, her smile was so white it was almost blinding (A/N its just a saying, calm down).
"Hey!" She said. We both hugged but then pulled away a second later. I hoped I wasn't drooling.
"Oh sorry. Where are my manners? Come on in," I welcomed.
"Oh thanks!" She responded.