Forgive and Forget

I woke up the next day with only a little bit of recollection of the yesterday.

But then I remembered everything so I started crying.

Joey ran into the room and rubbed my back as I sat up and cried into his shirt.

"It's okay. It's all going to be okay," He whispered in my ears to soothe me but it didn't really help that much.

Connor cheated on me with the girl who hurt me. I guess they are perfect for each other.

"Connor called, he explained everything to me. He never cheated," My eyes widened and I stopped crying to hear his explanation.

"Andrea came to the house and Connor was watching television so he opened the door... only to be attacked by Andrea, even though he was against it."

I smiled a little. It does make sense. She IS a psychopathic girl. 

"Really?" My eyes lit up.

Joey's dog, Wolf, came running towards us and then cuddled on my legs.

"Hey Wolf," I said, looking down at the adorable husky with two different colored eyes.

He lifted his head as I said his name but then put it back down. Joey sat there with me, letting me get out all of my emotions. We were kind of cuddling but that's okay because he's gay so it doesn't matter.

"I just can't believe what I saw when I got there. I'm just angry that Connor didn't throw her off of him. I mean, I would've. I would never even think one second about cheating on him. It's sick! And with someone who hurt me so bad I had to go to the hospital! It's horrible!" I vented.

"Understandable. But you need to talk to him eventually darling, it's not worth sitting here and crying it all out if you aren't getting it out to the person you're mad at," the sad part was, he has a point. I have to talk to Connor about this all, it only seems like the fairest thing to do. This way, we can both heal.

"Okay, I'll go call him now," I said and got out of the arms of Joey.

I walked into the kitchen and dialed Connor's number into my phone.

"Hello? Chloe?" A hopeful voice answered on the other line.

"Yeah... who is this?" I asked.

"Kian."

"Hey Kian. As much as I would enjoy talking to you, is Connor there?" I asked.

"Yeah one second..." he said, almost a hint of sadness overcame him.

"Hello?" A few seconds later Connor answered. I could hear that he had been crying, which killed me.

"Hey, it's Chloe," I said.

"Oh my god, Chloe! Are you okay? Are you safe? Please tell me you didn't do things with Joey?" He seemed so excited but nervous.

"Calm down Connor! I'm fine and safe and no I didn't do anything with Joey," I said, not as annoyed or angry as it might seem down in words.

"Okay thank god. I'm so so so so sorry, I didn't kiss her she attacked me and I couldn't do anything. She wouldn't go away. I thought she was here for Kian but I guess she wasn't," he explained, making me lighten up a bit.

"Can you come pick me up and we can go to a park or something and talk about this face to face?" I asked.

"Yes of course! I will be over in ten minutes!" He said and hung up.

I walked back over to where Joey was.

"How'd that go?" He asked, looking up from his phone.

"It's fine. I mean, he's coming to pick me up in ten minutes so we can talk about this like actual human beings. Thank you, Joey. You have helped me so much more then you could ever have imagined and I owe you for that," I said and then kissed his cheek.

Connor came and picked me up. Here we are, sitting awkwardly in a car as we pulled up to his house.

"You said you wanted to talk here right?" He asked, I nodded. We both got out of the car and made our way into his backyard.

"Okay, let's talk," he said, sitting on a step outside that leads into his house. I sat right next to him and stared at the floor.

"I swear I didn't cheat. Andrea came here while I was watching The Kardashian Show (A/N in a video that's what he referred it to) and she just started making out with me. The minute that happened you pulled up so I didn't even have enough time to get her off of me because I knew that would look even more suspicious. I love you more then anything Chloe, please take me back. You mean the world to me. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you like that-" He started but I leaned over and kissed him.

"All you had to do was say shut up," he said when we stopped kissing for a second. I got on his lap and started kissing him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist to support my back.

When we pulled away I got up and sat next to him, putting my head on his shoulder.

We both looked up at the sun, which was high and happy in the sky. There were clouds that were passing, but they were beautiful with their grey lining and tint of white.

And there we sat, happy and comfortable, not wanting to move.

This was perfect.

The End.

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me throughout this fanfiction.

I love to write... including sequels. Want a sequel? All you need to do is get me to 500 reads, 10 votes, and at least 4 comments!

Love you all so much! Bye!