Happiness

Chloe's POV
We sat down on the couch. Five seconds later all I heard was the sound of a bunch of feet running down the stairs.
My heart started racing.
"Sorry thats probably my idiotic roommates," he said and with that three boys came running into the room, laughing until they saw me. Their jaws dropped, I just smiled and waved.
"Um... hi," I said. It was kind of awkward.
"What do you guys want?" Connor said in his cheerful, sarcastic voice.
"To meet this wonderful young lady that you have been drooling about," one of the boys said. I blushed. The guy had a bit of a lisp, but it was cute.
"Shut up, Ricky," Connor said and gave him the death stare. I giggled and looked down at my lap.
"Hi I'm Kian," I looked up at the blonde haired boy who spoke.
"Hi I'm Chloe, wonderful to finally meet you," I genially spoke to make sure I made a nice first impression. But on the inside excitement filled me that I was meeting two of my biggest youtube idols.
"And I'm JC," another boy spoke. He had curly hair that was partially hidden behind a green beanie.
"Hi JC," I responded.
"And you're Ricky!?" I looked at the last boy. He was even cuter in person!
"Thats me."
I smiled and looked at Connor. He wasn't smiling, in fact he looked a little annoyed.
"Okay guys, go. we have to film a video," Connor said.
"All right Condabon. Bye Chloe," Kian said as he left. I waved until they disappeared.
"Okay sorry about them, ready to make a video?" Connor asked, his smile came back.
"Yup!" I responded.
Out of the blue we heard something shatter.