News

"How is she?" I jumped out of my seat. My heart was racing and I felt like I might throw up from being so nervous.
"She's stable. She's actually not in bad condition. Just passed out from the smoke." The doctor said, looking down at his clipboard.
"Okay. Can I go see her?" I asked, anxiously hoping for a yes.
"Sure. She's just this way," the doctor led me and Alex down the hallway and into a dark room. He turned on the light, revealing a very bored and annoyed looking Chloe. She looked up and saw us and her frown turned upside down. Her eyes danced. She was so glad that her boyfrie- I mean her best friend and other friend are here.
"Hey Chloe," I spoke first.
"Oh my goodness! Hey Connor!" She said, I walked over an hugged her.
"Are you feeling okay? Hows your pulse?" I asked. I wanted to ask her a million more questions like: I'm so sorry can you ever forgive me? But I felt like that should wait.
"I'm fine. And.... I think my pulse is okay. How are you?" She asked the one question I wished she wouldn't. What was I going to respond? Sad out of my mind? Worried af that she was dead? Crying myself to sleep? What else was there? I just responded with the clichéd use of "fine". Now I gave Alex and Chloe some time to talk so they could work all of their problems out.
I sat back in the comfy lounge chair and recapped everything that had happened in the past two hours. It seemed so unreal in a way. I almost lost someone I ....... loved.
"Can I speak to Chloe, alone?" I asked. Alex nodded, smiled and left. I guess she went to the waiting room.
"Okay what's up Connor?" Chloe seemed so happy from the condition she was in.
"Um... I kinda like you ... a lot." Was all my mouth could let me get out.
"Awe thanks! I like you a lot too," she responded and then looked down at her phone. I sat down on the bed next to her and looked into her eyes.
"No..... I mean I love you. I've had a huge crush on you since we met and...." I started. She dropped her phone and kissed me, right on the mouth.
It was amazing, like nothing I had never felt before. It gave my body the chills but in a good way.
I pulled away first, I had to ask her one question.
"So you love me too?"
"Yes, Connor Franta. I love you," she said and then kissed me again.
This time we were forced to separate by a loud knock on the door.
"Holy jeez!" It was Kian and Ricky.
"Are we interrupting something?" Ricky asked. They were holding flowers.
"Nope," Chloe responded.
"Are you sure because we can always come back later if anything," Kian offered.
"No its fine," I said, a little disappointed.
"Okay," Ricky and Kian both said in unison.
They sat down next to us, but I was still sitting next to her on the bed. She didn't say that I had to sit in the chair so I decided to chill on the bed with her.
"So what are you two doing here?" I asked, putting on a fake smiled.
"We brought flowers," Kian said. They both put their flowers on the table next to us and smiled. Ricky, however, was looking down at his feet.
"You okay Rickster?" I asked, something was wrong. You can tell because Ricky cant look at people when he's sad or mad.
"Yeah I'm fine," but he never once looked up after that.
Thats when the doctor walked in to break the awkward silence.
"Hi doctor, when can I leave?" Chloe asked.
"Right now actually," he responded. I smiled and nodded.
I went to kiss her forehead but she noticed and we found ourself kissing on the lips.
Once again, it was fantastic... or Frantastic as I say.
I pulled away quickly and left the room for her to finish getting dressed. Ricky and Kian followed me. We stood outside the door, waiting for her.
"Hey Connor. You seem really happy. You good?" Kian asked.
"Yeah. I just told her i like her," I said. Ricky walked away.
"What's up with him?" I asked Kian.
"Um... I really have no idea to be honest," he said. I could tell he was confused too just by the look on his face.
"Okay."
Chloe walked out of the room and kissed her real quick. The three of us walked into the waiting room and found Alex sitting in one of the chairs on her phone.
"Hey Alex. Ready to go?" I asked her.
"Oh yeah! Hey Kian!!" She was fangirling I knew it.
she stood up, hugged Kian and then hugged Chloe and then me.
I wondered where Ricky went the entire ride home.
"Um... does anyone else here have class tomorrow?" Alex asked.
"Yeah but would you like to sleepover? We can drop you off in the morning," I offered. Alex's eyes lit up and Chloe giggled. God Chloe's so adorable.