Get out!

Starbucks was fun and all but after that excited afternoon and about a thousand bomb texts from my roommate, I decided that was enough for one day.
"OMG how was it? Did you kiss???" The minute I walked in, Alex blasted me with questions.
"No, calm down. It didn't get anywhere near that close but Kian and Ricky are just ugh" I responded.
"OMG you actually met them!??" She jumped up from her bed.
"Yes I did. They are very nice and adorable," I said, my eyes were tearing up from excitement.
"OMG no way!!!! This cant be happening!!"
"It is! And I met some guy named JC, but I don't know who he is" I continued.
She giggled.
"But now I'm tired and I'm going to bed" I said and laid down, letting myself slowly fall asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me gently.
I opened my eyes to see Connor standing in front of me.
"Oh my god! Connor?!" I yelled.
"Come on! There's a fire! I woke up your friend, she left the building!" Thats when I noticed the smoke coming from underneath the door.
"Oh my god!" I yelled but then was immediately lifted into the air and carried outside. I coughed a few times from the heavy smoke and ash.
My heart was pounding and I felt like I could barely breathe.
"Wait, Connor, I thought you don't live here," I said to him as he put me down where everyone else was. I could feel the burn of the stares of others.
"I don't. I was helping a friend study for their history exam tomorrow," he responded.
"Oh. Thank you so much, you saved my life!" I thanked him. And finally I kissed him. Right on the lips. My lips were tingling.
Connors POV
She thanked me and kissed me but a second later her body went limb.
"Oh my god! Chloe!?" I yelled and then carried her over to a few paramedics who immediately took her from me.
"Boy you're going to have to calm down. Would you like to come with us?" One of the paramedics asked me.
"Um... I will find a ride there, I need to find her roommate!" I exclaimed and with that they drove off. I ran over to her roommate, Alex I think.
"Alex!" I yelled her name. She was getting checked out by paramedics and apparently fighting that she was fine with them. Her eyes widened and she smiled when she saw me coming.
"No time to blush! Chloe's being taken to the hospital! Something's wrong with her!" I yelled to Alex, the smile faded and was replaced by worry and fear. She immediately jumped out of the ambulance and yelled at the paramedics that she had to leave.
We ran out to my car and I just drove off.
"Did they say what was wrong with her?" Alex asked in a panic.
"No, they wouldn't tell me," I responded. I was rubbing my left temple and started speeding up a little but not enough to get a ticket.
"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.
"Sure! What is it?" She asked.
"Can you get my phone and call Kian? Tell him to meet us at the hospital. And tell him something's wrong with Chloe" I said. She squealed.
"Sorry Im just really excited to meet you!" She said, but then just called Kian.
"Hi Kian, I'm Alex! Connor wanted me to tell you to meet us at the hospital and that something's wrong with Chloe."
She hung up the phone a second later and handed it to me.
"Thanks," I said. She nodded, smiled and looked at the road ahead of us.
Alex's POV
I was excited to hear the sound of Kian's sexy voice.
"Hey cobdabon! What's up?" He asked through the phone.
"Hi Kian, I'm Alex! Connor wanted me to tell you to meet us at the hospital and that something's wrong with Chloe." I said.
"OMG okay! We will be right there!" His chill voice turned to serious and terror.
I hung up the phone and handed it to Connor.
Connors POV
When we got to the hospital we ran to the front desk.
"Hi were here for Chloe. Where is she?" I asked anxiously. in fact, I sounded angry and I knew that.
"Um sir, please calm down. She's fine. Her doctor will be out in a minute to tell you her diagnostic," the woman said. Alex grabbed my wrist and led me over to the waiting chairs. I sat down, hunched over, and started rubbing my temples.
I couldn't believe what was happening. This couldn't be happening right now!
I hated this. If only I had gotten to her sooner she would be fine.
The doctor walked out of the room, and to my surprise he looked quite satisfied.