Mistakes

Connor led me over to his friends. My heart started pounding.
"I don't want to do this," I whispered in his ear as we inched closer to his friends.
"You love me don't you?" He whispered back.
"Of course," I responded. He tightened his hand on mine and we were stood in front of his friends. But I couldn't make eye contact with them so I looked down at the floor.
"Ew Connor! Why are you holding hands with that thing?!" One of his friends yelled an pushed me. Connor immediately ran to my side and helped me up.
"You are sick!" He yelled towards his friend that pushed me.
"No you are! Why are you touching that weird loser!" His other friend yelled. I think the kid who pushed me name was Mike and the other kid was Stephen.
"Because she's my girlfriend!" Connor yelled.
That got the attention of everyone in the hallway. Connor was getting fired up, I knew it just from the way he leaned forward a little.
"Oh my god Connor. This is the worst excuse of a person none the less your girlfriend!" Stephen responded. They both cracked up but Connor got even angrier. I ran off, crying. I knew I couldn't be accepted to anyone. This wont last, I knew that too.
So I decided to call the one person who I felt knew Connor the best.
Ricky.
Connor's POV
Fire raged inside of me, making me even more angry as the girl I loved ran away crying.
"Oh my god you two just are jealous!" I yelled at Stephen and Mike.
"Jealous of what?" Stephen asked, laughing. Mike giggled and looked down at the floor.
"Me!"
I could see their expressions change to pure anger. Stephen wrestled me to the ground as mike just stood there, shocked.
"Let go of me!" I yelled and kicked him off. All of the girls in the school were shrieking.
I walked away, only to be stopped by a group of popular girls.
"Oh my god Connor. That was soooo hot," Cathy said.
"Thanks. But I need to go," I said.
"Oh please, don't act like that. We know you like us more than her," Lily added. Cathy then pushed me up against a locker and started kissing me, but I pushed her off.
"Stop! I don't like you!" I yelled and ran towards where Chloe went. But when I saw her, she was getting in someone's car.
Chloe's POV
"Ricky? Um... Connor's friends don't accept me," I said.
"Awe girl do you want me to come pick you up?" He asked.
"Yes please" I cried even harder.
I waited a few minutes. Ricky arrived and I got in and we pulled away.