Tradition

After that long and boring day of college I met Connor outside by his car.
"Hey babe," I said, walking up to him. He was leaning against his car on his phone but when he heard me his eyes widened and he put his phone in his back pocket. He ran over and hugged me.
"Hey babe," he repeated. I giggled and smiled.
"Okay ready to go? I wanna get out of here as soon as possible," he said. I nodded and he stopped hugging me.
He walked over to the passengers seat and opened the door for me.
"Thank you sir," i said. He nodded and walked over and got in the drivers seat.
And we were off!
After a few minutes of driving we arrived at Starbucks. He knows what I need without me even telling him.
I got out of the car and walked over to him and we held hands.
"Hi and welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?" The waitress lady asked.
"Um... babe what do you want?" He asked, looking at me.
"Oh birthday cake frap please," I responded. The lady nodded.
"And I will have the same. I haven't ever tried it but it sounds good," Connor ordered.
"Names?" The woman asked.
"Chloe and Connor," Connor answered for me.
The woman nodded and walked away to make the drinks.

When she finished up she handed mine to me and Connor, his drink.
We smiled and sat down across from each other at a table.