Usual Announcements

Hey guys, CorruptedGuardian here. Welcome to my next story. Before I let you read my story, I have to do the usual routine of stating a few things. One, I OWN NOTHING in the story except the main character, a few original characters that I will make up, and the plot. Everything else belongs to their respective owners listed below:

· Code Vein belongs to BANDAI NAMCO Studios

· All pictures, gifs, and videos used in this story belong to their rightful owners.

Another thing is that I will try to post a chapter whenever I can. While I write this story, I am also working on my other stories, and I have things to complete in my real life so I can't write all the time. So don't panic I still write when I get a chance, I still intend to finish the book.

Another thing is that this is a harem story, but the women have already been decided by me and not every woman in this story is in the harem so don't assume that everyone is going to be in the harem. I will also not make a harem page and when I reveal a character, male or female, I will add a picture for reference. Also, everyone in this story is at least eighteen years old. There will also be no Lemons in this story, but there will be a few ecchi scenes, but this is mostly a story about an adventure not a making love book.

The last announcement is that this story might be a little rough around the edges, but I might revise after I write for a year or two depending on my schedule. So, bear with me with a few errors here and there but I hope you enjoy the story. Let's Begin.