Chapter 1 - The Hybrid Revenant Appears

Key:

Robert: Hey = talking

Robert: (happy) Hey = tone of voice

Robert: *moving* = action

Third Person POV

The scene opens with an aerial view of a dried out bloodspring in the middle of a destroyed intersection in the City of Vein. The bloodspring is dried out without a single blood bead on it. Suddenly two figures appear making their way to the spring. Both of them appear to be female and they are walking over to the spring. One of the women has moon-lit white hair and yellow eyes wearing a black hood cloak and a scrappy cloth shoulder blade baring shirt. The second woman has darkish brown hair and hazel with a tint of red eyes, and she is wearing a gray army uniform. The second woman is leaning forward and seems to be having trouble standing up while the first woman appears to be fine but is concern with the second woman's wellbeing.

The camera zooms out to reveal someone watching the two women. The spectator is a young man in his early twenties with spikey brown hair and blue eyes. The young man is wearing a dark indigo/red color style clothes and what appears to be a bright red cape of some sorts that falls over his left arm. The man has what appears to have a bayonet rifle in his hands and is currently wearing a gas mask meaning that he is a revenant. The man continues to look at the two and appears to be wondering what they are doing.

The women continue to make their way to the bloodspring and when they get close, the first woman kneels to the ground looks at the bloodspring.

First woman: There is a spring that will cure that thirst. One that weeps tears of blood.

The first woman stands up and looks at the second woman.

First Woman: That's what they said, anyway. *backs up a few feet* This way...

The second woman takes a few steps but then heaves over and grabs her chest in pain.

First woman: It's alright. It's alright...

The first woman then grabs the second woman's left arm and bites the second woman's left wrist. The blood from the second woman drops onto the bloodspring and the blood springs appears to return to life. Blood beads start to form on the spring itself.

First woman: So, it is you...

The young man in the building is looking at what just happened with a surprise look in his eyes.

Unknown Man: (surprised) What the hell!? How in the world did she do that?

The first woman grabs one of the blood beads and gives the bead to the second woman.

First woman: Here. This is for you.

The second woman looks at the bead and drinks the contents of the bead. After she finishes drinking the blood bead, she sits on the ground near the bloodspring. The first woman sits on the ground with her back on the bloodspring. The two enjoy the peaceful moment until they hear what sounds like footsteps that are approaching them.

Ill-tempered Revenant: A new spring and a fresh source of labor. Ha, ha! We really hit the jackpot!

Cold Revenant: You said it. *looks at the women* Now get up! Time to work.

As the revenants take the women somewhere else, the young man starts to follow them from the roof tops.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Robert fighting a Chibi Lost

The two women are currently sitting on the ground in what appears to be a pit. The pit is filled with other revenants that are either sleeping or just sitting there.