Chapter 8. Take your time.

Philza pov.

     After a while, teasing Techno got a little  boring. Eventually y/n had fallen asleep on the sofa, so I took the chance to talk more in depth with techno about what I had overheard. He didn't seem very phased about it, laughing about their threats, but I could tell that deep down he was worried. From the many years I've known him, I figured out how he works. He acts like this, covering up the truth, but it's not hard to see the signs.

1. Whenever he's stressed his eyebrows knit together tightly, giving him sort of a frown.

2. When he's worried or anxious he plays with his hands, sometimes a little too much.

and finally,

3. He is softer than he likes to admit.

     I worry about him sometimes. Techno tries to assure me that nothing will go wrong and then he sends me on my way. The cold weather hitting me full force as soon as the door opens, "Baaaaaiii" He says in a goofy voice and then closes the door on me, I roll my eyes and set off. 

Techno pov. 

     One. Two. Three. Four. I count the seconds as I wait for the thoughts to pass. The voices were acting up again, "Chat shut up." I would groan out every few minutes, tryin to get them to listen. Phil hasn't been here for a few days and I've seem to have upset y/n. She doesn't seem to want to talk very much, but I've been trying. I spend most of my time in the living room working on preparations for if the "butcher army" tries to come here again while she spends most of her time asleep in my room. "...talk...y/n?.....where....coming..." I sink into the sofa cushions to try and relax, "Will you guys stop?" 

     "Who are you talking to?" I hear her voice speak gently, it sounds a little rough. "Uh-" I turn my eyes away, looking to the wall next to her, I've only really told Phil about the many voices I hear. She sits down next to me and leans on my arm, her head resting softly against my shoulder, "You don't have to tell me." I sigh and lean back, "I'm sorry." She just closes her eyes, "Don't be, I don't want to pressure you into telling me." I release a frustrated sigh, "I'm not trying to keep things from y-" 

     "I didn't say you were," She sat up and looked at me, "and I'm being serious, if you don't wan to tell me what's going on, then don't." I look down at my hands, starting to get a headache from all of the voices talking at once. I close my eyes tightly for a few moments before dropping my head into my hands, giving up on getting the voices to stop talking. "I'm sick, you know?" Everything goes silent suddenly. "What?" I sit up to look at her, she looks as though she's in some sort of daze. "That's why I was living in seclusion." She turns to look at me, "I'm telling you this because I trust you." My heart stops, what was that? She trusts me. This ray of light that Phil brought into my life trusts me. "...sick...what...with?.." I can hear a slight whisper coming from chat, their curiosity and worry causing me to feel more concern for the girl sitting next to me. That girl who says she trusts me.

     "I can tell what you're thinking." She smiles softly and reaches out to brush a section of my long pink hair out of my face, it being slightly disheveled. "It's not that bad." She mumbled out quietly, but her expression said otherwise, as if she had just bitten into a sour lemon. We held eye contact for a brief moment, before she tore away from the stare, a vicious cough coming from her. "Sorry." I put my hand on her back and pat softly, trying to comfort her. I've only just noticed how exhausted she looks. I would ask her more about her being sick right now, but she looks like she might drop at any moment, maybe I'll ask Phil later.

      I wrap my arm around her and put my other arm under her legs and lift her off the couch. Y/n stays silent and doesn't make any movement to protest me moving her. My heavy footsteps can be heard thudding loudly against the hardwood floors, I carry her up the stairs and into my bedroom, laying her down on the wide bed, "You should get some more sleep, since you're still recovering some from the trip here." All she does is smile weakly at me, her clammy fingers wrapped around my wrist lightly, "Will you stay in here for a while?" She pats the spot next to her with her free hand. My face reddens slightly, not wanting to be rude, "Heh?" She lets go of my hands and rolls onto her back, "I don't want to be alone right now." She croaks out to me, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. My resolve cracks and I sink down onto the bed next to her, my weight making a deep imprint in the mattress, "okay."

Y/N pov.

     I'm not sure when I fell asleep after I convinced Techno to stay in the room with me, but I know that when I woke up he wasn't where I last saw him. All I could manage to do was close my eyes again, my chest has been having a dull throbbing sensation for a few days now. Where is Phil? Phil always knows what to do, maybe he can help when he gets back. I really didn't want to be alone right now. Where did Techno go while I was sleeping? Is he still in the house even? I want to go look for him, but my body feels so weak right now, I don't think I could manage standing. I sit up slowly, taking deep breaths as I do so. One foot after another makes contact with the cold floor, until finally I push myself up and off of the bed. I am able to stand for a moment before feeling myself begin to lean to the side. I catch myself of the wall and begin to shuffle around. I push off the wall and make it to the top of the stairs, as I get ready to go down however, I get a heavy feeling of nauseas and sink down to the floor. I lay backwards onto my back and sink back down into an unconscious state. The only thing I remember from being unconscious was Techno's voice, saying that I was okay and that I could take my time in waking up, that he might be gone for while but he'll be back soon. I don't want him to leave. And then, only silence remains. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaaaaaaaaa I lied last chapter, I don't think I tried harder on this considering I just wrote 3/4 of it right now and it's also really random.

aaaaand goodnight. :)

Also thank you so much for the support in the last chapter, it meant a lot to me. <3

What do you think is gonna happen next? 

1210 words