Chapter 11. I refuse.

y/n pov.

     "Goodbye Niki!" I stood right outside the doorway as I watched Niki walk away from Techno's house. As soon as the words left my mouth, Niki turned towards me, smiled, and waved, her arm reaching above her head. She stayed like that for a moment before appearing to have had laughed and then returned to her departing. I smiled to myself and returned inside to escape the cold wind picking up. Maybe it will be nice to be alone for a little while I wait for someone to come home. Oh, home. I smiled wider to myself, slightly giddy from having met Niki today. Ah, she's so pretty. I bet Techno is fond of her. I sigh and puff my cheeks out, feeling slightly jealous. Sushi jumps off the table next to me and sits down in front of me. "Oh I know Sushi."

     I swoop down and pick him up dramatically, "She's my friend and Techno's too." I hug him close to me and Sushi puts his paw against my cheek to keep my away from his face. I smile at him, "I trust her." My cheeks flush slightly, "I'd be a little embarrassed if they we're in cahoots Sushi," I pout and set him down, "I didn't really do well hiding what I think of him today." I sulk over to the sofa and sink down onto it, "When do you think he'll be back Sushi?" I lean back and look up at the ceiling, tracing the lines in it with my eyes. That's when I hear Winston bound down the stairs, things crashing down behind him. 

     My body moves on it's own to try and get up but Winston crashes into me, knocking me back down onto the couch. He begins licking my face as I push him off of me, not being able to help Laugh, "Go- Winston s-stop-!" Winston jumps off the couch and sits down in front of me. I sigh and run a hand over my face, wiping it off. I notice that Winston has fabric sitting on the ground behind him. "oh-" I notice more, and more. My eyes follow the trail and then my body, it goes all the way up the stairs and into the closet, many of Techno's things are strewn about, clothes are everywhere, the bed is a mess, the chests are knocked over and emptied onto the floor, and a lot of things have been chewed on.

     "I..." I stare at the mess for a moment in shock. "Winston.." I slowly turn to look at him sitting in the doorway, he does nothing but smile at me, his tail wagging. I sigh and lead him outside, I need to clean this mess before Phil gets here, or even worse, Techno. I don't want to disapoint him after everything he's done for me. Oh god, I better clean this quick. I hope he's okay. Where's Phil again? I run my hands through my hands before snapping myself out of my thoughts to get to work on cleaning. This is going to take a while...

Techno pov.

      "Phil, I'm fine, really."

      "Says the one bleeding all over my floor." I roll my eyes, and stand up from the chair he has me sat on. He's put so much medication on my wounds that I can't feel anything but numbness where there was once searing pain.  

     Phil expression turns into a frown as he tries to make me sit down again. "Phil, please. I just want to get home and see..." I trail off, losing the end of my sentence. Suddenly the voices are screaming, reminding me of the girl I left behind in my house. Is she home alone right now? Oh god, She's going to see me like this. I look at Phil, a slight panic and feeling of nervousness hidden behind my monotone voice. "...y/n" I whisper under my breath, a smirk forming on his face as he takes in the end of my sentence. He snickers at me, "She's fine mate, if that's what you're wondering right now." 

     Fine. She's fine. I sigh, of relief and worry. She may be fine for now, but what about when she sees me, covered in blood and bruises.  What if... "..no...don't think....stop....she won't..." the voices cut in. They yell so loudly they keep me from thinking, my head begin to ache. I begin to become frustrated when I yell at the voices and throw my hand against the wall next to me. 

     Phil was apparently talking when I yelled, because now everything was silent and he looked worried. "The voices..?" I only nod. Phil sighs, already knowing the what was probably going through my head, "Look mate, it'll be okay, I'll deal with everything all right?" Phil tried to reassure me with a pat on the back. I roll my eyes and give him a small smile, "Thank you, Phil."

Y/N pov.

     It took three hours. THREE HOURS. I sigh, exhausted and sink down into the sofa, the house finally being clean. The floors were swept of their dust, the curtains pulled closed, and the clothes were cleaned and put away. I closed my eyes and relaxed, finally letting my tiredness seep in. Only then of course is when the front door would be thrown open, causing me to jump out of my comfortable state.

      I spun around on the sofa to look, but I can't see anyone. I bounce off the couch and into the doorway to look to where the door is. Techno is standing there in all of his glory, albeit a little bruised. We made eye contact for a moment. I sigh of relief and smile, "Techno you're-" I stop when I finally look over him. 

     Blood. Everywhere. He's covered in it. The stench of iron fills the room we're in and I have to keep myself from gagging, "Techno?" He has a crazed look in his eyes, as if something terrible had just happened. Why does this feel like the first time I saw him. Am I scared right now? I can feel my legs beginning to tremble as I'm stuck in place. "...please." Is all I hear him mumble, my wide eyes stare at him. 

     He looks up, trying to keep his composure, "Leave, now.." The monotone sound of his voice breaking through to something, I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I take the chance to dart past him out the door. What's happening? I can't help but keep running as I hear someone call my name, I just run, and run, and run, until I can longer keep up with the paces I'm making. I stumble and fall into the snow beneath my feet. How did this happen so fast?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I'm a little out of it lately so I've been pretty slow with writing. I'll try and be better, I just forced myself to finish this chapter for you guys because I felt a little bad that I wasn't working on it. I'm sorry if it's not the best. :( Sorry it's kind of short-

I love you guys. <3

1193 words