Deltarune State

I guess some of you wouldn't have heard about my home state, so I better explain.

My state, Deltarune State, is the smallest in the United States when it comes to land area (Not counting Hawaii). It's one of several monster colonies, but one of the oldest and farthest developed. The state used to be part of the eastern side of Wyoming, which was the least populated state before we came up. I think so, anyway.

Our primary industry is magic. Basically, stuff monsters can do that others cannot. We have a massive underground military base named, quite simply, The Underground.

As well as Hometown, there's a few other small towns or villages. And then there's our capital city, the newest proper city with skyscrapers in the States, located in the center. A lot of Hometown residents work there, but now they don't.

We also had the most successful time period during the Covid-19 pandemic a few years ago. Monsters can't physically contract any human diseases, so all we had to do was close the borders for humans coming in and out, make a testing station in the city, and have every eligible human get vaccinated and self-isolate when possible. The results were good, but we were criticised for being racist.

Our flag's the Delta Rune. It's basically seen as the symbol of monsters globally, but we were the first monster-human nation to use it.

And we have one other notable difference, and that's that our governors are generally not members of any party, and monsters. We have not seen any monster representatives from any area that's traditionally human yet, which is kind of sad.

So, yeah. That's all you need to know about Deltarune State.