Chapter 10

Chara and I have finally reached the kingdom. Chara wants to make a stop at MTT resort before heading to the Dremurr's home.

We walk inside the resort and take a look around. There is a statue of Mettaton spewing water from it's right index finger.

(I will be referring Mettaton as "it" sense they are a robot.)

Y/n; What are we here for Chara?

Chara; Before going to my parents house, I wanted for us to go on an actual date.

I smile at Chara, she makes me so happy. I would not know what I would do with out her.

I offer my left arm for Chara to lock arms with me. She humbly accepts my offer.

Y/n; Shall we go and make a reservation?

Chara; Why yes indeed.

We walk to a waitress behind a counter and ask her to prepare a table for us. The waitress speaks into a microphone around her head and tells the staff to prepare table 4 for a couple of 2.

Monster waitress; Come this way please.

The waitress takes us to our table and we both site in our seats. The waitress then gives us menus to read and decide what to order.

Monster waitress; Do you two need a minute to decide?

Y/n; Yes.

The monster waitress leaves the table. Chara is looking at a menu in the chocolate desserts section.

Y/n; You really like to eat chocolate?

Chara; Is there a problem?

Y/n; Diabetes might have a problem.

Chara; Magic can fix that.

Y/n; Have you been practicing your magic?

Chara; Excrucially!

Y/n; Alright then; show me what you've learned.

Chara creates a fire ball in her right hand. It seems to be stable. Guess she really has been improving her magic!

Chara; Now watch this!

Chara turns the fire ball into an inferno like dagger. She has this up her sleeve now? That is reassuring to hear.

Y/n; Okay, okay you have learn quite a bit of magic.

We go back to reading the the menus and decide what to eat. I pick the lasagna, while Chara choices the spaghetti.

Y/n; Waitress we are ready to order!

The monster waitress walks to our table. She lifts her clip board in her right hand up and prepares her left hand with a pencil to write. We give the monster waitress our order. Then she leaves to tell the chiefs.

Chara rubes her left leg against my right leg under the table. I smile at Chara's red ruby eyes.

Y/n; This is a wonderful first date.

Chara; *giggles* I'm glad your enjoying this. Chara said lustfully.

Guess we're going to the bone zone to night. I told her we would if she went on an actual date with me.

The Waitress comes back with our food. She place the plates in front of me and Chara.

Waitress; Can I get you two anything else?

Chara; No thanks.

The waitress leaves the table and attends to her business.

Y/n; The food looks delicious.

Chara; "Not as much as you do". She said lustfully with a wink.

I blush and smile to Chara's flirts. She seems happy here with me. Her natural red cheeks with ruby eyes and snow white skin. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Alright everyone I hope you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to leave a vote. Also don't forget to tell your friends about the book.