Chapter 12 "A garden to remember"

Megalovania plays*

Y/n; What could Sans want? (Answers*) Hellow?

Sans; Hey did you know another human fell down here?

Y/n; Yeppers.

Sans; And you didn't tell me why?

Y/n; I didn't think you care honestly.

Sans; *scratches head* We'll Paps is on a -date- with her now.

Y/n; Wow didn't see that one coming.

Sans; Haha.. well just checking up on you, later pal.

Y/n; Later. *Click*

Oh wait did I leave Chara on hold? As I turn around to see a red faced Chara. Not the blushing red, but pure anger. Chara lifts up her right hand and forms it into a fist.

Chara; *swings*
Y/n; *Casually dodge her.* "Ya kind of missed there pal?"

Chara; *Grunts and goes for another swing.*
Y/n; *Connects*

Y/n; (With sarcasm.) "Ow that hurt."

Chara; How strong are you?

Y/n; Very!. Undye can't beat me.

Chara; What about my dad?

Y/n; Nope.

Chara; There is no way your telling the truth. He is the strongest guy in the undergrounds!

Y/n; Well he's not stronger than me.

Chara; We'll just go ask him then.

Chara grabs my hand and pulls me with her. We walk through the Dreamurr home in search for Asgore, but he didn't seem to be in house. Maybe Asgore is in the garden?

Chara and I searched for Asgore in the garden just outside the Dremurr home. It's a very beautiful garden, having many golden flowers everywhere. It's strange that there's flowers in the underground? Magic might be involved with the Dremurr garden. I wouldn't don't it thought, every member of the Dremurr family is quite skilled in magic.

We see Asgore near the end of the garden watering some golden flowers next to him. Chara then shouts.

Chara; Hey dad!

Asgore looks up and waves with a smile. Then he puts the watering pot down beside the bed of golden flowers and walks to us.

Asgore; Chara my sweet daughter. Has Y/n been a good body guard?

Chara; (smiles) He's been the best body guard.

Asgore; (chuckles) Well as long as my daughter is happy.

Chara; Hey dad I was wondering, between you and Y/n. Who is stronger?

Asgore looked at Chara with curiosity. He moves his sight to me then back at Chara.

Asgore; Well it depends on the situation of the our strength. There's mental strength, magical strength, physical strength.

Chara; I mean in just brute strength alone.

Asgore; Oh well Y/n has more brute strength then I do.

Chara's sets her eyes on me with amazement.

Chara; What about with magic?

Y/n; Asgore has the upper hand there.

Asgore; (chuckles) "indeed, but monsters are made of magic so the tides are against you."

Y/n; (sarcastic laughs) yeah.

Chara; (It's amazing that Y/n is so strong for a human. It almost makes me wonder if he is human.)

Y/n; Anyway, Asgore your majesty is it alright if Chara stayed at my house for a few nights?

Asgore; Well I don't have a problem at all with that. Just keep up at your job and protect Chara with your life.

Y/n; Yes sir your majesty.

Now that Asgore and Toriel know Chara will be staying the night at my house for a while. What else is there to do? Sans said paps is on a date with Frisk right now, I kind of want to go and check that out. It funny to think paps is in the game now!

Chara; Y/n and I will be leaving now, love you dad!

Asgore; I love you too Chara. Farewell

Chara wraps her arms around my left arm and drags me away from the Dremurr home.

Chara; Do you want to go anywhere Teddy?

Y/n; Well yeah actually, do you mind if we go and see the skelobro's for a little bit?

Chara; (Smiles) Sure.

Now we're off to the comedic skelobro's house in the next chapter. Stay tuned for more updates and see you next time!