Chapter #18 "There's something off about home"

Sans and Toriel are off, and where the hell is Chara? I need to find Gaster, but Sans acts crazy when I mention his name.

Maybe Papyrus can tell me what I need to know? His mana signature is very close by. I should blink over to his location and avoid Sans gaze.

With an instant, I blinkout and appear a few feet away from Paps. The looks from Paps suggest he is searching for someone. It's probably Sans. I better make this quick before Sans finds me.

Walking towards Papyrus, he spots me and strikes his classic pose.

Papyrus; Neehaaa... Hult Human! I, the great Papyrus, have blocked the path ahead with puzzles. Continue further if you dare!

Y/n; Papyrus, where is Chara, and what happened to Gaster?

Papyrus looked stunned by my question but persisted with his antics.

Papyrus; Neehaa, human, you will not be able to prevale through these puzzles!

Papyrus darts off into the forest, losing my sight, with nothing left to do. I ran in the same direction Paps went. Luckily, it's not snowing, so his footprints will be easy to track.

After some time, I found Papyrus waiting for me on the other side of a bridge. By looking around the bridge, there are weapons of mass destruction, and for some reason, Toby was literally tied up in the mist of this contraption.

I walk along the bridge towards Papyrus. Noticing a short and stubby figure next Paps. Sans had used a shortcut to Papyrus. He had his classic smile across his face with the look of malice in his eyes.

Sans; OH wow, a human! What kind of puzzle do you have for them, bro?

Papyrus; Neehaaa, A master trapper like me would never spill his secrets to who he is trying to trap. You will have to wait and witness my amazing greatness!

With the flick of Paps wrist, the contraption ignited in flames and missiles, with a saw blade hacking at the ground. Toby was hopeless to even try and move from his hanging spot.

I stare at the skele bros, wondering what is up with the undergrounds?

In quick persition and swift movement, I dodged the missiles and blocked the flames with my own infernal wall. After fighting off Papyrus' trap, I see an opening and book for my chance to proceed through.

Sans noticed my opening and summoned a blaster to block the path. Luckily for me, I still have a move to use. With all my strength, I summoned a Boulder sized gaster blaster that burst with flames. Aim for the ground beneath the bros, I fired with tremendous force. I'm not trying to hurt the  skelebros, but stun and knock them off balance.

Sans; Where did you learn to do that?

Y/n; I picked this up from your dad. Made a few adjustments to my liking, but it drains my mana dry.

Sans; Then you could say that little performance took a good toll on you?

Y/n; it's been a while since I've used my magic. There's a lot more stored away, I would rather not unleash that on you.

Papyrus: Wowweee, the human can use magic! This is truly a rare opponent indeed.

Sans; Stay back, Bro. Undyne should arrive soon to lend a hand. Along with mettaton and the king.

Y/n; I don't want to fight guys. We are friends!

Sans; I've never seen you before, and stop acting like you know us. You're not welcomed in the undergrounds!

Y/n; Where the hell is Gaster, and what has he done to our home?

  Sans had finally snapped, playing megalovania in the background. He summoned hundreds of Gaster Blasters and fired at me with each shot in a different direction.

  This is actually pretty bad. There's no way I'm getting out of this with no injuries. Being down on my last luck, I thought of something gran. Focusing on the area around me, I sensed a familiar magic source nearby, picturing the image in my mind. I blinked away in a pinch.

I arrive on a bed of flowers. The walls looked of stone and rock, a dime light shined above the room. On the ground was a girl. She had brown hair, a blue shirt with a purple strip, and blue shorts. She looked unconscious, must have fell from the ceiling. Is this Frisk?

  I'm going to end the chapter here. Stay tuned for the next chapter and vote for the chapter if you liked it. (Feel free to check out my discord!)

https://discord.com/invite/CybDpFxy