Chapter 15

I wake up to the smell of freshly cooked bacon and eggs with toast on the side. Chara is not in bed, so she must be the one cooking. I better not keep her waiting.

  After a good stretch, I jump out of bed and use the facilities before entering the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen, I find Chara behind the stove, putting herself to work on making breakfast. It's so sweet of her to do this.

Chara turns around and smiles to see I'm up and ready to eat.

Chara; Good morning, Teddy Bear.

Y/n; Good morning, my princess. Did you sleep well?

Chara; I had a restful sleep. And you?

Y/n; As long as I'm with you, I'll always sleep peacefully.

Darker yet darker ringtone plays.

What could Gaster want? Answers phone.

Y/n; Hello?

Gaster; Y/n there's an emergency at the lab!

Y/n; Wait, what's it about?!

Gaster; (hangs up)

That son of a b*tch hung up on me again! D*mnit Gaster! What am I supposed to do now. I can't leave Chara alone here sense my duties are to protect Chara.

Chara; Who was that Teddy?

Y/n; It was Gaster he needs me at the lab.

Chara; Did he say what it was?

Y/n; No, and I probably shouldn't keep HIM waiting. Is it alright if you stay here at the house while I'm gone for a couple of minutes.

Chara; Why can't I come with you?

Y/n; Well, you know how Gaster is he doesn't like unexpected visitors.

Chara; Hmmff! Fine, but be back soon!

Y/n; Thanks, babe, be right back.

I give Chara a kiss on her left cheek in hopes of putting a smile on her face. Chara grins from my kiss and softly places her hands on my cheeks to pull me in for a smooch on the lips. She forces her tongue in my mouth, not giving me a choice this time and savers the kiss.

Chara finally releases me.

Chara; (Lustful grin) "There now you may leave my dear."

Y/n; (Smiles) "I'll be back soon.)

Chara; "Don't keep me waiting too long." She said with a sweet and humble tone.

I leap from the kitchen to the living room and sprint out the door

Y/n; Maybe I should try one of Sans' shortcuts.

I relax my body and form a picture in my mind of The Lab in Hotland. In imagine being in Hotland. Feeling the humidity and heat ony skin. The sweat falling and sizzaling as it touches the ground. At that moment, my feet felt like they were swept from me, and I drifted off into space. The void is now surrounding me. I'm not able to hear anything but a voice.

Voice; Watchout!

Y/n; huh?!

Zap.

I open my eyes to see myself in Hotland next to the Lab.

Y/n; What's was..no..Who was that. Their voice sounded familiar. Whatever, it was, it doesn't matter now.

I walk into The Labs' front door and see Alphas working on an experiment. Carefully creeping up behind her, prepare for a loud scream.

Y/n huuuuuuuh. YYYYEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!

Alphas falls over in horror from my jump scare.

Alphas; Y/n I..I told..y.. you to..st..st..stop doing that!

Y/n; I'm sorry Alphas its hard to resist. Anyways, where's Gaster?

Alphas points to the elevator that leads downstairs to the old lab.

Y/n; seriously!

Alphas; I...I..s...sorry...Y/n..b..but that's where h...he..is.

I move over to the elevator hesitantly. I hate going down there. I have too many bad memories in the old lab.

Hey, y'all gonna end that chapter here. As always, if you likey then leave a vote and stay tuned for more chapters.