Chapter #16 "A Cosmic void"

Listening to rumbling from the elevator descending to the Old Lab. I try to imagine what this emergency Gaster was talking about. For the love of Asgore, if he's trying to pull off this TIME TRAVEL business again, it will be the end of him this time.

  As the elevator stops, I hear a cry from behind the doors with what sounds like Gaster trying to calm the situation.

*Doors open*

Y/n; The hell is going on?

  Gaster turns around, looking worried and frail. There's a bright beaming light asending from an orb of sorts.

Gaster: You're finally here... good.

  Gaster twerls his thumbs together with an almost sinister grin. He then reaches over to the bright orb and grasps the beam. He points his spare hand towards me and projects a shing Blaster of light.

Gaster; I need your help with this next step orange.

Y/n; GASTER WHAT IS THIS!

I ready myself for anything Gaster could throw at me, but I wasn't aware of this...

Gaster; Do take care of yourself. Although I haven't been kind to you. Like sans and Papyrus, I see you as a son.

With that notice I jumped away from Gaster to no avail. He projected a large hand above me and slammed downward.

I felt a weird pain unfamiliar to me. It's was warm, but cold at the same time. My site had left me as I drifted in this rift of mystical light.

  Suddenly I hear that same voice again. "You don't realize it yet, do you?" The voice called out. "You don't know what you are."

Y/n; What going on, where am I?

Voice; "Your here and no where, dear boy. Your quite the lucky one."

Y/n; This is lucky? I cant move dammit!

Voice; "With time you will."

Y/n; Don't give me that crap, my body is tost. Parts of me has turned to dust.

Voice; "The fact you not all dust is a sign. Your going to be fine."

Y/n; How! I've lost all mobility and worst of all what is this place?

Voice; "Calm yourself and focus. Let your body heal itself. This place was not ment to harm you. If it were you be dead now."

What else can I do, is this what death is? I take deep breaths and let my body go. I tried what the voice was saying and focused, but on what?

Voice; Your mana...focus on your mana.

Y/n; How did you?

  It can't be bother. I'm just going to relax, and let this all be over.

There's this one last question actually.

Y/n; What is your name?

Voice;....I don't have a name..But, if you could choose one...it would be, Cosmos.

I'm going to end the chapter there, it's good to be back and I'm looking forward to where this goes.