Chapter 11 "The Dremurr home"

Chara and I enjoyed our first date at MTT resort. The food was delicious and Chara was ready to go see her parents. I pay the waitress her tip and begin our journey to the Dremurr's home.

Y/n; Alright, we're almost there; what do you plan on doing while we are here?

Chara leans her head on my shoulder.

Chara; I really just want to see my family again before I properly move in with you.

Will this make the king and queen mad or will they be okay with Chara moving in with me?

Chara and I have arrived at the Dremurr home. Chara opens the door and shouts. "Mom and I'm here!"

Y/n; You know how to make an entrance.

Chara smiles at my comment.

Chara; Asriel should be in his room. Why don't you go say hi to him while I find Mom.

Y/n; Okay princess.

Chara walks into the kitchen while I head down to Asriel's room. I hear Asriel yelling in his dorm. "I need back up, Rookie get over hear!"

What is he doing in there? I knock on his door.

Asriel; It's open!

I enter the room, Asriel is playing Call of Duty Warzone on his PS5. We were lucky to find one of these, it's hard looking in the dump for a console that actually work.

All kinds of trash comes rushing threw the Tunnels in Waterfall. We're aren't sure where all this stuff comes from, but from a numerous amount of monster's belief it all comes from the humans waste yards.

Y/n; What's up Asriel?

Asriel; The ceiling?

Y/n; ha* funny.

Asriel; What do you want Y/n I'm kind of busy here.

Y/n; It's just a game Asriel.

Asriel has really become addicted to those video games. What is so interesting about a virtual world anyways.

Y/n; So are you running with a squad or just trying to go solo?

Asriel; Monster Kid is up in that tower. The one with "Monsters' rule" sprayed on it.

Y/n; Don't you think that might attract some attention?

Asriel; Hehehe* that's the plan.

Y/n; Oh so y'all are planning an ambush.

Asriel; That's right Y/n.

Right as Asriel gets into position the tower gets shot with a missile, blowing up Monster Kid.

Monster kid; *Screams in fear*

Asriel; Aaawwooww* My ears!

Asriel is the same as usual, he loves playing his video games with monster kid.

Y/n; Well it was good to see you.

I leave Asriel's room, while he reloads his character.

Walking down the hall, left alone with my thoughts. Wondering if Chara is thinking about me. Her ruby red eyes shine bright as diamonds. Chara's cheeks are rosy and sweet. her beauty goes far beyond the stars.

Chara calls for me from the kitchen.

Y/n; On my way!

I enter the kitchen and see Chara sitting in a red chair. Toriel is at the sink washing dishes behind her.

Y/n; You called?

Chara; I just wanted you here.

Toriel; *Giggles*

Chara; Hey mom do you mind if I stay at Y/n's for a few nights?

Toriel; Oh, but why my child?

Chara; Umm... well I just really want to spend some time at his house.

Toriel; Well...I suppose that it will be alright.

Chara; Thanks mom your the best!

Chara; *wink*

I give Chara a (?!really!?) look.

Y/n; I thought you wanted to move in with me Chara?

Toriel; What was that my child!?

Chara; Y/n shut it!

Toriel; This is enough talk of that children.

Chara looks mad at me now. Wow our first fight as a couple is about to start.

Chara; Y/n a moment.

Y/n; Yes your majesty.

Toriel folds her arms and curls her eye right eye brow, giving us a stern look while Chara and I leave to the living room.

Chara; Why did you blurt your fat mouth?

Y/n; That wasn't very nice.

Chara; Answer the question Teddy!

Y/n; Was I not suppose to ask that question?

Chara; Don't play dumb with me Teddy.

Y/n; Okay look you shouldn't lie to your mom.

Chara; You and I both know they'll flip when they here their little girl is moving out.

Y/n; Toriel will flip, Asgore maybe not.

Chara; You really think so? I mean you can my parents as if they were books.

Y/n; I read everyone like a book.

Let's end the Chapter here and Hope y'all enjoyed.