Chapter Five

I wake up to a pounding feeling in my head. I look over and it is the very guy I have been crushing on for months, maybe even years. We did it last night. We had sex, what the hell? At least my walk of shame will not be too far. I go to say good morning and its a just a pillow in his place.

I move the blanket off of me. This is a nice bed, soft cozy, and even pretty to look at. I would love to just turn over and go back to sleep. That's when I realize I am completely naked and my clothes are not on the floor. I pull the cover back on me and notice he isn't there as well, so it's not like I have to hide from someone. Panic sets in and my mind wanders to the worst possibilities. That is when I start to smell the amazing aroma of coffee. Wrapping a sheet around me I walked over to a dresser in hopes of finding something to wear. The top drawer has boxers and briefs. So I steal a pair of boxers. The second drawer on the top has socks neatly folded. I go to the middle drawer and it is full of white tank tops. My nipples are too dark for this shit, so I close it quickly but quietly. But I slip it on and walk out of the room ready to confront a man I slept with, he has stolen my clothes.

I walk down his stairs quietly, and that is when I get a huge whiff of muffins cooking. It smells like berries, vanilla, and coffee. 

I think he heard me coming down because he is standing at the doorway of the kitchen.

"Your clothes are in the washing machine. My cat Lucifer had a little accident on your pants this morning. I see you found some clothes for yourself. They do look much better on you than me if I might add. I much rather prefer them for you. " I smile when he says that to me. These clothes are huge on me. His boxers are so loose around the waistband I am terrified they will fall.

"I made breakfast so we can eat as we wait for the load to get done." He says moving out of the way and leading me to his very large and expensive white marble kitchen table.

"Okay, Blade. Those muffins do smell good though. What's in them?" I ask, really wanting to know.

"Well, Alicia." I blush remembering how he said my name last night. Well, not how he said it but how he moaned it out makes me want him back inside me. Right now.

"I made sure they are vegetarian friendly. If you don't trust them I can make you some cereal with some almond milk." I shake my head 'no' I have never told this man my diet, so this shocks me.

"I trust you," I say with a sigh, grabbing a napkin from his dispenser. It's a beautiful silver napkin dispenser that you would see at a fancy restaurant. I saunter back to the table and sit down on the gray leather chair.

"Well, there are blueberries and strawberries in the muffins." He explains walking over with the large metal tin full of mini muffins. 

"Sounds delicious," I announce walking past him and into the kitchen.

"How do you take your coffee?" He asks, walking back with just the oven mitt in hand.

"Oat milk and loads of sugar," I explain, coffee just isn't good plain.

"That explains why I always see you with coffee cups from local businesses. You are thankfully not a Starbucks girl. Their drinks are too much of everything," he says as if I don't have a Starbucks rewards account. But I prefer supporting small businesses. Big corporations overwork their underpaid staff. Family-owned is where all the gold is at. Everything is handled with care because they all want to be there doing that. Not unlike Starbucks where people are just there to get paid, there is no passion in their drinks. Just a lot of sugar and unknown ingredients. 

"Small Businesses are always better, how about I take you out to a really good family-owned restaurant? Pick a date and I will see if I am not working all day at the clinic," I say, grabbing a muffin and taking a bite out of the bottom. Because the top of a muffin is my very favorite part.