C H. 1

The First Meet

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

*hi*-means thoughts

(Hi)-means doing something

(This will be the only time i will say this so remember this)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

3rd P. O. V

It was a lovely day today. The people are out doing their things, store sellers selling stuff, people walking around, someone screaming in the hokage office in pain as he got smack on the head by his brother- wait what?

in the hokage tower there stood an albino senju who was glaring at a deflated depressed tree who was also named hashirama and who was his older brother. Why is the albino glaring at him you ask? Well... The oldest senju tried to run away from the hokage office since he was given to much paperwork but it didn't go as planned so the eldest got hit on the head by his younger brother.

Hashirama :please tobirama! Its a beautiful day out! Can i do the paperwork another time!

Tobirama:i don't care anija. You're finishing this paperwork and that is that.

Hashirama:but im the older brother so you should listen to me!

Tobirama:and im the mature and the responsible one so QUIT FOOLING AROUND AND DO YOUR PAPERWORK!

Hashirama:pleaseeeee tobi

Tobirama:don't call me that anija

Hashirama:i'll call you that till i get my freedom. Please Tobi. Please Tobi. Please Tobi. Please T-

Tobirama:Alright alright i get it! (sigh) fine you may go but after that you need to work on the paperwork okay?

Hashirama:HAHA YES THANKS TOBI

And with that hashirama runs out of the hokage office ignoring his little brother's yells for still calling him tobi. After the hokage got out of the hokage tower. He then started walking towards the park of sakura trees while greeting back the villagers who greets him. Once he arrived he then walked in. As he walked he viewed the beautiful sakura trees and petals that were falling from they're branch.

After awhile of him looking at the view of the sakura trees he then stopped walking as he saw a women with long black hair that reached below her waist, pale purple eyes like the hyuga's. His eyes widen at how beautiful she is as butterflies flap their wings around her some landing on her shoulder and head. But his eyes widen more on how beautiful her gentle smile is that were attached to her beautiful face.

Hashirama didn't notice but he started to slowly walk towards the woman who was playing with the butterflies around her but he snaps out of it when he accidentally step on a twig that snaps loudly for the girl to hear as the butterflies fly away upon hearing the loud snap.

Hashirama:A-ah...! Sorry about that...!

The girl then turns around that revealed the pale purple eyes that took his breath away when he first saw it. Confusion was on her face while turning around but soon stopped when she noticed that the hokage was there with her. Her pale purple eyes then met the shodaime's making him nervous to the eye contact but kept still.