C H. 8

Reunion

(I got lazy on writing the wedding day of y/n and hashi so i deleted it and write this- pls don't get mad-)

It has been three months since hashirama's proposing to y/n and 2 months since the wedding. The newlywed couple was now walking around, hand in hand while talking and laughing at each other.

As they walked, the villagers was mumbling to each other's about how lucky their hokage was by marrying such a beautiful woman, especially the men in the village.

While on their walk around the village, y/n suddenly stopped in her tracks, making hashirama stop as well when they heard the word:

???:UMAI! UMAI! UMAI!

Hashirama was dumbfounded by the yell while y/n sweatdropped and awkwardly smiled as she recognized the owner of the yelling.

Hashirama:what was that...?

Y/n:ara ara... I can't believe they're here... How did they even get in without the guards bringing them to the hokage office...?

Hashirama:who's here? And they got in without the guards knowing?!

Hashirama started to panic, making everyone's eyes turn to the couple as y/n tried her best to calm her husband calm.

Y/n:d-daijobu, hashi kun! They're nice people, trust me!

Hashirama:I'll only believe they're nice people just because you said so...

Y/n:thank you for trusting me, hashi kun.

Y/n then leans in and kissed hashirama on the cheek, making his face turn red.

Hashirama:aha! Come on now! Lets go see these friends of yours!

Hashirama drags giggling y/n to the shop the yell came from while still being flustered.

Once they arrived, they looked around the shop and saw a group of people with different clothing than others in the village.

???:UMAI!

The couple's attention went to the man who yelled and saw that his hair was the colour of orange and red. The couple approaches them as the man yelled again.

???:UMAI! UMAI! UMAI!

Y/n:ara ara... Kyojuro san, can you keep it down please?

Kyojuro:Oh! Y/n chan! Long time no see!

???:oi, kocho... Who the hell is he?

A man with messy white hair pointed at hashirama who stood close to y/n, not letting go of her waist.

???:*wahh! He looks so handsome and adorable at the same time! He looks like a lost puppy when he's standing beside y/n chan!*

Y/n:this is senju hashirama. My husband but also known as the hokage here in konoha.

???:Hokage huh? You must be a flamboyant hokage then!

The man who had talked just then had started laughing. He has long white hair that he had to put it in a ponytail

???:*HUH?! THAT ADORABLE MAN IS Y/N CHAN'S HUSBAND??? SHE'S SO LUCKY BUT HE'S ALSO LUCKY TO GET TO MARRY Y/N CHAN!!!*

???:*what are we doing here again?....*

Y/n:hashirama, meet the rest of the hashira in the demon slayer corps. Thats rengoku kyojuro, the flame hashira- (points at the orange and red haired man.)

Kyojuro:UMAI!

Y/n:shinazugawa sanemi, wind hashira- (points at the messy white haired guy)

Sanemi:tch!

Y/n:tengen uzui, sound hashira- (points at the white haired ponytail man)

Uzui:nice to meet you at such a flamboyant day!

Y/n:kanroji mitsuri, the love hashira- (points at a girl with pink and green hair)

Mitsuri:n-nice to meet you!

Y/n:himejima gyomei, the dad of the- i mean the stone hashira-

Y/n points at the most tallest man in the group who has his hands in a praying position.

Gyomei:pleasure to meet you hokage sama...

Y/n:iguro obanai, serpent hashira-

Obanai:hm...

Y/n:tomioka giyu, the water hashira and tokito muichiro, the mist hashira. (Points at a dark blue haired man and a black and mint green haired boy)

Hashirama:nice to meet all of you! So uhh... How did you guys manage to get past the guards?

Sanemi:it was easy really. Those guys were sleeping so we just waltz in here.

Hashirama was quiet before he suddenly went into a corner and went into his depressed mode.

Sanemi:that's your husband and hokage?

Y/n:don't be mean, sanemi kun! And uh- maybe you should change the guards if that'll make you feel better?

Hashirama:okay....

Y/n:come on now, we best get going. They must be leaving now, aren't you?

Kyojuro:Of course! We only came here to see you! Farewell, y/n chan!

Mitsuri:bye bye, y/n chan!

Uzui:I'll see you when i follow my wives on their mission, y/n!

Sanemi:see you soon, kocho.

They soon all left, leaving y/n to calm hashirama down before going back to their new home together.

(I am very sorry for not updating more, i sorta forgot- but anyway, here's two chapters in one day, hope u like it!)