C H. 6

"The beautiful confession"

It was now the winter season which means the rinne festival is going to be held. Many villagers was rushing to get back home to get ready for the festival after they sell all the items they sell.

Anyway lets get to the destination of where the kocho sisters is shall we?

Somewhere in the kocho compound...

Here, we see y/n in the medical room of their compound, mixing some herbs instead of getting ready since she is different from other girls that runs around putting on makeups, getting their hair ready amd picking a dress.

But y/n here, just took the dress she wore from her date with hashirama before then wash it till its clean and wear it again cause why chose another dress that you don't like when you can dress the outfit you loved when you wore it before.

(This is how i usually dressed up cause picking an outfit you don't like and change it to another you don't like is just a drag and a waste of time. I mean like- WOMAN! JUST WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT YOU WORE LAST WEEK OR YESTERDAY, WASH IT AND WEAR IT! ITS SO SIMPLE! I JUST WEAR YESTERDAY'S CLOTHES AND PUT SOME PERFUME ON IT TO MAKE IT SMELL GOOD, JUST DO THAT! NO ONE WILL NOTICED! Ehem- anyway back to the story)

While y/n was working on mixing some herbs, shinobu was panicking on what to wear for the festival as she runs around in her room trying to find some kimono to wear but couldn't find any of the one she wants to wear.

So she decided to go to the medical room and asked her sister if she has one.

Shinobu:neesan, do you have any kimono that i could wear?

Y/n:ara? Why? Is none of your kimonos up to your taste?

Shinobu:no... Please help me neesan!

Y/n:ara ara, of course i will help you!

Shinobu then followed y/n into her room then to her wardrobe to find something for her little sister to wear. After awhile of trying y/n's old kimono. Shinobu finally find a beautiful kimono to wear so she asked for her sister help again to get her hair ready after she wore the kimono. 

After y/n finished styling shinobu's hair, they finally got ready for the festival and was now walking towards where the festival is as they wait for their date

Anyway speaking of their date lets head to where they are.

With hashirama and tobirama

The two senju boys are now running around in their compound, looking for the stuff they bought at the shops to give to their date to the festival.

After they found the things they bought, both of them then got out of their compound. As the two brothers walked together towards where the festival is held with their things for their date in hand, they were looking around the festival along with greeting the other villagers who greeted them.

After awhile of walking both senju brothers blushed after seeing the kocho sisters in their kimono

Y/n sensed their presence as she turns around with a big gentle smile and a blush on her face once she saw hashirama in his hokage attire since he had to give a speech to enjoy the festival to the whole village up on a stage near the hokage tower cause the festival was in front of the tower.