C H. 7

"Their day together"

3rd P. O. V

Its been seven months since y/n and hashirama had been together. And right now, y/n is doing her regular check ups with the demon slayer patients.

Shinobu got together with tobirama three months ago as well, she also was helping y/n with the lower ranked demon slayers.

As they heal and cared for the patients, hashirama was walking towards the butterfly compound with a big smile on his face. Soon when he arrives, he rung the hanging bell in front their front sliding door and wait until someone answers.

The door soon opened as hashirama was met with four little girls who looked up at him shocked but then turned normal and asked.

Aoi:may we help you hokage sama?

Hashirama:please just call me hashirama, and yes actually. Is y/n chan in the house?

Aoi:uhm, yes. Why do you ask hoka- i mean... Hashirama san?

Hashirama:can i see her for a bit?

Naho:of course you can!

Aoi:naho!

Kiyo:mhm! Yes, you can!

Sumi:yep!

Aoi:not you both too! (Sigh) sure, hashirama san. Just follow me- i-i meant us.

Aoi immediately correct herself as she felt the triplets pinch her leg. They then walk towards where y/n is with hashirama following behind them.

They soon got to the room where y/n is making the injured demon slayers do the painful rehabilitation training which made hashirama wince a bit. As they walked towards y/n who turned to look at them after she noticed them walking in the room.

Y/n:ara? Mosh moshi! What are you doing here hashi kun?

Hashirama:im just here to ask if u wanted to go to the ichiraku ramen with me?

(the four butterfly girls left to help train the slayers btw)

Y/n:hmm... Im sure shinobu and the girls can handle training our patients while i go with you!

hashirama:YAY- I-i mean cool! I-i'll wait outside for you!

Y/n:hai! Oh, shinobu! You dont mind if i go out with hashi kun while you take care of them do you?

Shinobu:ehh?! hashirama?! (sigh) fine, just dont do any funny business!

Y/n:S-Shinobu don't say such things! I-I'll be going now!

Y/n then left her compound together with hashirama. After they arrived at ichiraku ramen, they both took their seat and order their ramens.

Y/n:so why are you asking me out today? Just to eat ramen?

Hashirama:maybe... But there is something i would love to show you later!

Y/n:ara? What is it?

Hashirama:i can't tell you! Its a surprise!

Y/n:hmph! I wanna know!

Hashirama:I'll tell you if you'd be patient, like me!