C H. 3

"Hanging out"

It was the next morning and here we see y/n walking around the village as she looks around, exploring the village since she has finish her patients at the hospital leaving shinobu to work on her patients.

As she was walking, the hokage of trees was now running away from his office in freedom since he has finished his paperworks and his brother let him go. As hashirama was running he decided to look for the butterfly girl.

So he keeps running all around the village to search for the smiling butterfly girl but instead he ran into his best friend madara. So he decided to ask if he had seen the girl he was searching.

Hashirama:MADARA!

Madara:hn?

Hashirama:madara! Have you seen a girl with black hair, pale lilac eyes and with a butterfly accessory in her hair?

Madara:oh. You mean the girl you said hi yesterday?

Hashirama:UHUH THAT GIRL!

Madara:hn well i think i saw her walking around here-

Hashirama:HAI ARIGATŌ MADARA!

And with that hashirama dash away to find the black hair girl leaving madara alone as he watches hashirama leave for a girl while he doesn't have anyone to run for....

.....

Anyway! Back to hashirama! He is now running around the part of the village where madara said the girl is.

His running soon came to stop as he saw the black haired girl in front of him eating some dango as he pants heavily from running.

He then called out to the girl while slightly jogs towards her making y/n looked towards where hashirama is while having a dango stick hanging out of her mouth.

Hashirama:y/n chan! (Waves excitedly)

Y/n:ara? Ohayō Hashirama san! (Close eye Smile)

Hashirama:can i join you?

Y/n:(hums) sure!

Hashirama:arigatō y/n chan

And with that hashirama sat down next to her while chatting, laughing and getting to know each other with her as they eat the dango they ordered.

After they have done eating their dango, they are now walking through the village with hashirama talking to y/n and making her laugh. While they were walking and talking, the villagers were looking at them as they thought of them making a nice couple.

As they were walking an old lady suddenly came in front of them handing a Bouquet of roses to hashirama as he looks at it in confusion. He then ask what the roses are for. But what the old woman said to the two makes them both flustered.

Hashirama:uhm excuse me ma'am why are you giving me this roses for?

Old lady:oh silly boy, its for you to give to your little girlfriend of course (smiles)

Hashirama/y/n:E-Eh?! (Gets flustered)

Old lady:oh? Am i wrong? Is it wife if then have a good day now (walks away)

Hashirama:b-but we aren't dating or married though... (Mumbles) *but i wanted it to (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)*

Y/n:w-well... That was... Interesting d-dont you think so hashirama san?

Hashirama:A-ah! Yes it is (laughs awkwardly)

After that they started walking in an awkward silence as they walk around the village, still flustered by what the old woman said.

After a while of walking they have reached y/n's house. Y/n then said goodbye as she enters her house but before she could close the door a hand stops her form closing it as the hand opens the door revealing hashirama as he is the one who stopped the door from closing.

Hashirama:sorry about stopping your door but uhm i wanted to ask you something...

Y/n:oh uhm sure what is it?

Hashirama:i-i know that we only met each other like some days ago but uhm... Would you... Like to make what that old lady says about us... True...?

Y/n:E-eh...? (Giggles) Uhm sure what time?

Hashirama:O-Okay! Cool! Uhm at 6 pm and here (hands the bouquet that old lady gave) i forgot to give it to you earlier... (Smiles nervously)

Y/n:ara? (Smiles gently) arigatō... Hashi kun.

Y/n then stands on her tippy toes with one of her hand oh hashirama's chest to balance her stand while the other holding the bouquet as she kisses his right cheek making hashirama's eyes widen.

Y/n then said goodbye as she closes the door leaving a stiff hashirama. After a while, his eyes widen as he finally realized what y/n did and blushed as he puts his palm on where y/n kissed him. His face then has the biggest grin as he jumps excitedly.

But what he didn't know was that y/n was looking at him through her window as her smile widen when she saw hashirama's excited face making her giggle at his childish behavior.