C H. 2

"Demon slaying"

Y/n's P. O. V

It was night time as me and my sister was out of konoha on a mission to slay some demons that we got from our kasugai crow that was given to say our mission to us by oyakata sama. The mission was told that there was a rumour that some demons were devouring the children near a village close to the land of waves.

So here we are jumping quickly from branch to branch. With my speed i can easily reach there in half an hour but with my sister i need to slow down so she can keep up since she started her training much more later than me. After we jumped onto a branch and onto another, we finally made it. I landed perfectly on my feet, standing while shinobu crouched lands beside with both hands beside her as we both looked towards the direction of the land of waves.

I then walked fowards towards the village while shinobu jumps off to somewhere trying to sense some demons. I walked into the village and it was quiet with people's houses that was barricade and locked. I then walked towards a random house hoping that anyone would answer. i knocked on someone's door that has a dim lighting inside of the house hoping that someone would open up their door.

Y/n:(knocks) moshi mosh? Is anyone in here? Please open up. I along with my sister can help you slay the demon that is lurking around here if you can tell me where it is.

But just to my luck they opened the door as they peaked out a little making sure that i was not a demon. Once they sure they motioned me to go inside so i did. Once i got in i now noticed that the person who opened the door was a man who was in his late 20's .

He the puts his hand out for a handshake so i did what i need to do and shakes his hand. The man then motions me to follow him which i did. And after we stopped in front of a door to a room in the house the man then opens the door as he got in with me following behind him.

The man that i was following then close the door as he lits up a candle to see better in the room. I looked foward and saw that there was a woman holding a baby in her arms who was sleeping soundlessly while the woman looked relieved at the sight of me and the man beside me.

I then walked foward but the man slightly runs towards his wife as he sits down in front of her.

???:are you and our baby all right...?

???:yes dear we are fine... Are you the woman who will help us...?

Y/n:yes i am. My name is kocho y/n. I will be helping you and the people of this village to get their child back.

Akaina:nice to meet you then im akaina....

Tazuri:and im tazuri the master builder in the land of waves and this is our son tazuna. We are grateful that you can help us because many children here got devoured by a demon who lurks around the town and we scared for our son's safety that he will get eaten.

Y/n:don't worry leave it to me and my sister. As long we are here there's nothing else that can hurt your son or all of the children of the land.

Akaina:thank you so much dear we are so grateful for your help....

Tazuri:i thank you also...