special chapter:hashirama's b-day 🍋

"His birthday present"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Warning!:lemon ahead!

And this part of the story is after they got married. They have fucked before but not yet have kids

Also this is my first time writing a lemon hope u like it :D

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It was the 23rd of October but also hashirama's birthday! On his birthday y/n decided to celebrate with just the two of them since she wanted to give hashirama his "birthday present" alone with just hashirama and herself.

When hashirama woke up to a peacefully sleeping y/n face along with with a peaceful morning, he knew that today was going to be the best day of his life since he has a wonderful wife he can celebrate his birthday with and not with some cheating redhead.

He excitedly shook his wife shoulder to wake her up. When y/n woke up and open her eyes, she saw an excited hashirama close to her face making her blush while smiling gently at him.

Y/n:Ohayō hashi kun...

Hashirama:Ohayō love! Do you know what day it is today?

Y/n hums in confusion before she starts thinking what is special about today is but then it clicked as she remembered that it was hashirama's birthday today.

Y/n:(giggle) tanjōbi omedetō hashi kun (happy birthday)

Hashirama:(grin) arigatō love (cuddles with y/n)

Y/n:(giggles) no problem hashi kun (cuddles back)

After they got out of bed along with getting ready, they left their house to go do their jobs but not before they hug and kissed each other goodbye. The day went normal as ever but with a line of happy birthdays being said from the villagers to their hokage.

The day went by fast as it was now about to turn night time. While hashirama was walking towards his house, his wife has already reached the place as she gets everything for his birthday set up.

After she has everything for his birthday set up, it was not long until hashirama opened the door before he flinched when she heard his wife yelled surprise.

He then sent the biggest smile towards y/n as she brings his birthday cake towards him with on the top of the cake that spells "happy birthday hashi kun!".

Hashirama smiled happily before he blows out the candles on top of his cake. The day for hashirama was filled with love and happiness that was from his wife. After they ate the cake y/n made, she then gives hashirama his first present that was a special chakra necklace.

It is a necklace that if your friend or lover puts chakra in the necklace it will glow in their favorite colour and it will stay there forever even if the friend or lover die but the chakra in them will dim down. After they celebrate they cleaned up the mess they did before going into their room.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Warning! :lemon! 🍋 if you don't like then you can skip till the end