15

Taehyung did not have a class the following day, so when he woke up that morning — with prompting from his biological clock, he noticed Jungkook was still asleep, even though around this time, that man would have normally already left for work.

"Jungkook." Taehyung shook the man, "Hurry and get up, you'll be late for work."

"I'm not going today, stop being so noisy." Jungkook moved and hugged the lad tighter.

"Is it really okay for you to skip work like this?" Taehyung questioned.

Now peeved by his pestering, Jungkook propped his head up with his arm and looked at the younger man with displeasure, "Last night you confessed to me but today you're pushing me to go to work? What is it you really want to do?"

"Who confessed to you, huh!" Taehyung held his forehead. That was only a suggestion, wasn't it?

"Dried salted fish." Jungkook sneered.

"But aren't you the one who fell for a salted fish?" Taehyung retorted.

"Oh, you've even got backchats now, huh?" Jungkook raised his chin before asking, "Then, do you know what people courting each other do right?"

"What do they do?" Taehyung asked unabashed and wholeheartedly.

"Date." Jungkook stated, before laying back down and hugging the lad once more, "Let's sleep for a bit longer, why do you have to be so troublesome this early in the morning?"

Why does this give me a sort of "With a high risen sun bitterly cutting their Nights of Spring short; from then on his Majesty no longer attended his morning court" kind of feeling...... Taehyung wondered. He then shook the thoughts away, rested his head atop his pillow and went back to sleep as well.

[Spring night(late night rendezvous) bitterly cut bitterly short by sunrise, from then on the king no longer attended his morning court.]

Later that day when the two rose again, it was already ten in the morning. Jungkook went to wash up first, while Taehyung went to change his clothes. After Jungkook was finished, he was able to go wash up too.

Done with cleaning himself up, he returned to the bedroom to the sight of a missing Jungkook. Alerted by a sound from outside the bedroom, he then went out to investigate only to find Jungkook in the kitchen, still wearing his pyjamas.

"Are you making breakfast? I can do that." Actually, Taehyung was scared the man would burn the pot, so he went over to help him at once.

Jungkook, paying no mind to the other man, turned off the stove before pouring the contents of the pot into a nearby cup.

It was milk.

The man then placed the used pot into the sink, his back still facing Taehyung as he spoke, "Drink the milk, we'll head out for something to eat in a little while."

Taehyung took the cup of milk and began drinking it.

The milk had just a bit of sugar added, giving it a faintly sweetened taste, which so happened to be just how he preferred it. Slipping down his throat, the warm liquid flowed into his gut, making that place nice and warm, and gave him a very comforting feeling.

"Aren't you going to drink some?" Taehyung asked while cupping the drink within his hands.

Jungkook put the washed pot aside, then turned to face Taehyung. Moving towards him before lowering his head to lick the traces of milk that stained the shorter man's lips, declaring, "Now I drank some. Tastes good."