EPILOGUE

In the third month of the new year, Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding was held—on the same as Jungkook's birthday. Not many were invited to this ceremony, only a few family members and friends from both sides were in attendance.

Taehyung donned a white suit, while Jungkook donned a black one, both currently standing before a pastor.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband, from this day forward, to have and to hold; the help one another, for better or worse; for richer or poorer; in sickness or in health—to love and cherish one another, remaining faithful to him as long as you live," the pastor asked.

"I do." Jungkook replied resolutely.

"Mr Kim Taehyung, do you take Mr Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband, from this day forward, to have and to hold; the help one another, for better or worse; for richer or poorer; in sickness or in health—to love and cherish one another, remaining faithful to him as long as you live?"

"Yes, I do." Taehyung said with the same resolve.

"Please exchange your rings," the pastor instructed, allow the ones beside them to go up and pass the wedding bands.

Taehyung and Jungkook each put on the wedding ring for the other, sliding the silver band onto the other's ring finger, binding them to one another for a lifetime.

"And now, you grooms can kiss one another." The priest clapped his hands together.

Jungkook, hands placed on Taehyung's shoulders, lowered his head slightly, kissing the younger fellow on his lips.

From the ones seated below looking on, Grandpa and Yejun smiled at the same time with reddened eyes. Seated behind them were Jimin and the other two, with a baffled Jin nudging Jimin, asking, "Jimin, this is such a good day, so why are you crying, huh?"

"No...Big brother is just extremely happy!" Jimin blew his nose, "I don't know why it's so touching."

"Seriously? You, were moved to tears?" Jin was shocked.

"Jimin's heart overflowed with tears, I didn't just want to cry, I also felt like I was going to bend...Save me!!!!

[T/n: bend🌈]

Later that night, Taehyung lay on the bed, playing around with his ring. It was a new one Jungkook had custom made, and was quite unlike the original pair. Thinking about how other married couples would engrave the inside their rings; he became curious about whether Jungkook had also done the same, slipping it off, to then observe it carefully.

After looking he noticed no characters engraved on the inside, but it had a picture—it was Jungkook's WeChat profile picture: the bunny!!

Taehyung stared at this picture feeling somewhat shocked. Laughing softy soon after, he then lowered his head, kissing the ring.

Right then, Jungkook had just exited the bathroom, drying his hair as he walked out, saying to Taehyung, "Come help me blow..." his sentence stopped midway due to Taehyung tugging his hand, then slipping his ring off.

Taehyung looked at the inner part of Jungkook's ring, and just as he had suspected, inside, was the picture of a saltfish.

Once he saw he was discovered, Jungkook was surprisingly quite embarrassed, so he snatched the ring and returned it to his finger.

Taehyung upon seeing this propped up his head with his hand, grinning while looking at him, "Hyung, so it turns out you're a low-key romantic, huh~"

Jungkook tossed the towed aside, going over to the bedside, lowered his head to look at him and say, "Do you think taking advantage and acting all clever means you won't be sorted out?"

Taehyung stood up from the bed, wrapping both arms around Jungkook's neck, lowering his head, touching it with the man's forehead, "What if I want to be?"

Jungkook, silent for a couple seconds, then grabbed hold of Tae's buttocks with his hands, before pressing the other down on the bed.

Later, after they were done, his entire figure resembled a saltfish that had crawled onto the shore to escape the water; lacking the strength to even flick his tail. So in the end, Jungkook had to carry said saltfish to clean him up.

Returning and lying on their bed once more, Jungkook embraced him, saying softly, "Let's sleep."

Taehyung grunted in ascent, curling into Jungkook's arms, holding the other man's hand under the covers, "Goodnight, Hyung."

"Goodnight," Jungkook held him, whispering, "my darling."

*
*
*
*
*

The End~