From then on, Taehyung would go to Jisoo's place for his acupuncture treatment, and unless he was otherwise too busy to leave his work, Jungkook would accompany him there as well.

Jungkook had been quite swift in his learning of the massage techniques, so much so, that Jisoo lauded him and even hinting he possessed a natural talent for it. This praise resulted in Jungkook showing a rarely ever seen modest face, while Taehyung, who was beside them, rolled his eyes internally. Jungkook has not one ounce of "natural talent"! It's all because of his "training"!!!

That same day, after class, while Taehyung, Jimin and the other guys went downstairs, Jimin proposed, "I heard there's a new buffet that opened, so why don't we all find some time to go eat there. All of us should eat a delicious meal before our exams begin!"

"Why not tomorrow?" Jin suggested.

"Yeah! We're all a bunch of single fellas anyways."  Yeonjun chimed in.

"That's not true. Taehyung here has a significant other." Jin said, correcting him.

"Taehyung, you should bring our sister-in-law along. You already rush back home everyday to make dinner, it's like you've been whipped !" Jimin added.

"Exactly! And the worst part is, you haven't even let us meet them yet!" Jin whined.

Taehyung having a partner was something all the dorm brothers had known about, after all, he had already moved out for a while now. But from the beginning, they had all believed it was a cute, young lady.

Seeing them in such high spirits, Taehyung unexpectedly found himself feeling the opposite. Thinking about it for a while, he then said, "I'll ask them if they have some free time after I go back tonight, work has been quite busy for them in the last few days."

"Huh?! Sister-in-law is working already?" Jimin said in awe.

"Wait, so it turns out she's really a mature—sexy woman, and not a cute, young girl?" Jin questioned.

"It's no wonder then..." Yeojuun thought, pointedly looking the traces of red lining Taehyung's neck, "That Big Sis is a bit fierce, isn't she!"

Those, aforementioned, marks on his neck were left by Jungkook the night before. Ever since the two consummated their relationship, that man was no different than a dog as he made all manner of marks on Taehyung's body. It was almost as if he was using his teeth the write the name "Master Jungkook" all over the lad's skin.

With his ears tinting red, Taehyung coughed lightly to mask his embarrassment, he then pulled up his shirt's collar, only saying, "It's actually not an older woman."

"It's not an older woman?" Jin asked, "So... is she a cute girl then?"

"I'm just gonna say, Tae doesn't look like the type who'll like older—"

"Um, he's a man." Taehyung interrupted them.

Every single one of them collectively became silent. After a few seconds, they all shouted in shock, "What the fuck?!!"

Taehyung looked at the astonished looks drawn on all of their faces in satisfaction, his mood was now especially pleasant, "I'll ask him when I get back then give you guys the answer, okay? I'll leave first." His words said Taehyung left in a different direction, as the school's gate and the dormitory were not the same way.

Following his departure, the other lads had their senses return, unitedly saying, "This fucker is ahead of the times!!"

As Taehyung went out of the school's gate, he saw Jungkook's car was already waiting there. His steps sped up as he walked over, opening the car's door then going in.
Inside the car, the heating was turned on, so Taehyung flipped his upturned collar back down, "Did you wait very long?