17 Part 2 🔥🔥🔥

As he dropped kisses along the younger man's nape, Jungkook also drew small mounds of the lad's skin into his mouth — sucking them, leaving behind tiny traces of red in his wake. Afterwards, his lips travelled downwards, the tip of his tongue gliding down Taehyung's spine, a trail of moisture left behind it. His hand soon reaching out to draw that lad's waist towards him, his hands slowly caressing the other's abdomen, running them all the way down before finally coming to a halt at that intimate place between Taehyung's legs, where his broad palm soon engulfed it.

Feeling that most sensitive place of his being grasped, Taehyung immediately straightened his back, his legs clamping shut out of reflex. Unluckily, they just so happened to have also trapped that teasing hand of Jungkook's between them.

"Why are you so anxious?" Jungkook asked with a light laugh, before he again buried his head within the hollow of the lad's shoulder, nipping at the rise of his clavicle, while his teasing hand began to slide up and down.

"... don't do that..." Taehyung whispered as he did his best to keep control of his own desire. Sadly, the pleasure which came from Jungkook's hand simply could not be ignored, so little by little, the longing between his legs rose.

Jungkook turned the smaller man's body around, tilting his own head to have a good look only to notice the water within the tub concealed some of the scenery, making his view clouded. Crinkling his brows, he simply drained most of the water from the tub, leaving only a shallow layer behind. That remaining amount was now good enough, since it allowed Taehyung's already erected member to be exposed. Since Taehyung's skin was fair, and because he rarely did that himself, that organ of his also had a very light complexion, causing it to appear pristine.

Taehyung wanted to pull his legs together. Jungkook, on the contrary, used his hand to obstruct the lad's efforts, holding onto his ankles, then lifted his left leg over the side of the tub.

Such a position had Taehyung's legs spread wide open, enabling the sight between them to be right in plain view.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung felt a bit panicked.

"Shh..." Jungkook moved closer to the lad, lowering his head, but stopped just as he neared the boy's lips, coaxing, "let me touch it."

With those words said, he reached for the tip of Taehyung's penis, grasped it, then gently be pressed his thumb against its tiny hole a few times, before swirling his finger around its head, urging that place to very quickly spill its essence by his provocation. At the same time he did this, the movements made by his lips also did not cease, as his tongue twirled nimbly within Taehyung's mouth, licking up and down, in a this simultaneous attack.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whimpered.

"Hush..." Jungkook nibbled on Taehyung's lips, soon capturing his tongue, sucking it, while the movement of his hand increased rapidly as it held Taehyung's member, sliding up and down.

Being teased from both ends made Taehyung moan, his reason drifting away from him, thus allowing his other leg to open unconsciously. Both his and that man's tongue tugging at one another in unison. Their lips and tongues winding around each other's, creating a delicately sweet, wet sound.

Jungkook dragged his tongue at the corner of Taehyung's lips, proceeding downwards only to pause at the small projection of his left pec. Curling his tongue around that nub, he suddenly began sucking, doing so until that peak was quite red, moist and glossy.

"... mnn, aahh..." Taehyung gasped from the prickling sensation of his nipple, his arms moving with the intent of pushing Jungkook's head away, but that man instead released the small pearl, then continued his descent. That tongue of his persistently licked the entire way down until he came to a stop over the lad's navel. Briefly, he gently caressed that place with his nose, after which, that trailing tip entered the small crevice, again licking tenderly.