18

The following day, Jungkook took Taehyung to the Traditional Medical Clinic for his appointment.

During the car ride, Taehyung could not help himself from asking, "Jungkook, why are you so good to me?"

"Because I'm a good man." Jungkook stated in all seriousness.

"Seriously." Taehyung was speechless.

"It's because you're irritating." Jungkook shot him a cold glance, "Your pain-filled groans are so noisy."

"I don't groan, alright." Taehyung retorted. It was still not the coldest time as yet, and his legs did not have much of an aching feeling. Furthermore, even if it was that time, he could still endure it.

He certainly did not believe Jungkook did so for those reasons, but regardless of what they really were, it was all okay, but he would just keep that to himself.

Having arrived at the Traditional Medicinal Clinic, Jungkook stopped the car, and he went in with Taehyung.

Since they had made an appointment with Kim Jisoo, the two followed the nurse to her office.

In her office, Jisoo was currently writing something down. Upon seeing the two enter, she put away her pen, stood up, then smiled, "You can both come in."

She was roughly between thirty to forty years of age, had cropped hair, wore rimless glasses, and appeared very friendly.

"Doctor Kim." Jungkook nodded to her in greeting, with Taehyung also following suit to say hello.

"Hello you two, please have a seat." Jisoo directed them to their seats with a wave of her hand

Jungkook patted Taehyung, sitting together with him.

"Please, explain the situation to me." Jisoo asked.

Taehyung explained the matter himself, with Jisoo taking notes as she listened across from them, asking a few key questions in between. After she was done with her notes, she put away her book, got up, then said, "I'll take a look at you in the physiotherapy room right next door."

Taehyung not knowing how critical his condition was, followed her to the physiotherapy room, with Jungkook.

Because he was to receive acupuncture, the pants he had worn were too thick, and as a result inconvenient, so Taehyung changed into a pair of shorts he had prepared beforehand. Following this, Jisoo asked him to lay down on the bed.

She came then came closer to Taehyung, squeezed his knee, asking, "Compared to normal, where does it hurt?"

Taehyung sat up, pointing to a few places for her to see. Nodding, Jisoo proceeded to press a few acupuncture points on his leg, asking whether or not he felt anything with each one she pressed. When she pressed a certain acupoint, Taehyung's brows wrinkled slightly, and Jungkook rubbed the back of his hands to comfort him.

"It shakes, and feels like I'm being stabbed by nails." Taehyung described, "When it's serious, I can't move my legs that much."

"What measures did you take when it got to that stage?" Jisoo inquired.

"Medicated plasters (pain relief patches), or medicinal liquor rubs." Taehyung explained. This was due to those methods being the simplest and cheapest ones to deal with it.

Jisoo jotted down Taehyung's condition, saying, "Ointments like those can only relieve symptoms, and they won't address the root cause. In addition, a condition such as yours became this severe due to it being delayed treatment for so long."