Chapter Sixty Two-Going Back To Riley's House.

After the movie had ended we left the movie theatre and went back to his house . "Hey mom we're back ." He says as he smiled ." Hey welcome back you two how was the movie ?" She asked . " It was pretty good we had lots of fun isn't that right honey ?" He says as he asked me as he looked over at me . "Yes indeed we did ." I nodded as I smiled ." That's good to hear ." His mother smiled .

"Hey Riley can I stay over tonight ?" I asked him curiously as I smiled . "Course you can ." He smiled he had gotten permission from his mom for her to stay over for the night so I texted my mom and told her I was staying at Riley's for the night which she was okay with .

"What you wanna do now ?" I asked Riley as I smiled and looked into his gorgeous blue eyes . "We can listen to music if you'd like ." He suggested as he smiled.  "That's a perfect idea I like it let's do that ." I smiled as I replied . "You got it girl ." He chuckled and turned on the stereo .

"This song is like so good I love it ." Riley says as he smiled while listening to the music with me . "It sure is you've got an amazing taste in music you listen to a lot of the stuff I'd listen to which is pretty cool." I told him as I smiled . "Yes indeed that's very true I do and thank you that's very sweet of you." He says . "You're welcome ." I replied as I smiled at him .

"Hey, Riley I love you very much ." I told him as I smiled and kissed him on the cheek while I said something to him . "Love you too gorgeous ." He replied as he smiled . With that when he called me gorgeous I just couldn't help but blush it was literally so cute whenever he had called me that and it would always make me blush .

I laid on Riley's shoulder and smiled up at him and he smiled at me too while we listened to music on the stereo that night .