Chapter Forty Six-Let Go Of Him Now !

Riley and I were outside as we went for a walk then all of a sudden he had gotten grabbed by some person he had a hold of him holding his arms back and was literally gonna hurt him . " Please don't hurt me please don't please I beg you ." He cried out softly . " LET GO OF HIM NOW ! " I yelled at the man who held him . " What if I don't ?" The man questioned and laughed . "Shut up just let him go and don't hurt him . " I demanded him because I really didn't like what this bad guy was doing . " No ." He replied as he laughed again ."It's not funny so shut up ." I said then I stepped on his foot so with that he had finally let him go then ran away never to be seen again . " That's what you get for not listening ." I yelled out to him . " Did he hurt you ?" I asked Riley . " No not at all but he was gonna ." Riley had told me . "Oh my gosh I'm so glad you're okay though ." I replied as I hugged him then walked back inside with him .

"Thank you for saving my life ." Riley replied. "You're welcome." I smiled . "What happened ?" His mom asked . "Some guy grabbed him wouldn't let go when I asked him two so I had to step on his toe then he let go he was about to hurt Riley." I explained to her what had happened. "I'm glad he's okay and that you saved him ." She said as she smiled ." Me too ." I agreed as I smiled back at his mother .