Chapter Thirty-Going To School With Riley .

Later on it was morning and my alarm on my cell phone had woken me up I got out of bed , got dressed ,brushed my hair had breakfast , brushed my teeth and then picked up my backpack and swung it over my shoulder "Bye mom see you later I'm going to school with Riley going to go to his place to pick him up ." I said as I smiled . "Alright have a good day ." She said . " Thank you ." I said . "You're welcome ." She replied . Then with that I had went outside and walked to his house which he was now outside so we walked side by side down the streets to get to our school .

"Listen Riley I have to tell you something ." I said . " What is it ?" He asks curiously. " I ... I had a nightmare last night and someone started punching you and hurting you your lip was bleeding and you were coughing up blood but still alive and I did clean you up afterwards ." I had told him . " Oh honey It's okay it was just a bad dream I'm okay don't worry ." He had replied as he hugged me. " I know and I'm so happy that your with me now and at least it was just a dream and not real ." I replied . " Yes you're right at least it wasn't ." He had replied . Then he had kissed me on my cheek later on we had gotten to school then went inside .