Chapter Fourteen-Can I Stay For The Night ?

Neither of Riley's parents were home tonight and they wouldn't be until tommorow so he left a note on the table saying he went to his girlfriend's place for the night so they knew where he was and he walked to my house , knocked on the door and my mom awnsered it ." Hello you're Riley right ? " she asks . " yes that's me is Erin here ? " he asks curiously. " Yes come right in ." She said as he walked in and asked her " Hey Erin can I ask you something?" He asks curiously." Sure what is it ?" I replied . " My parents aren't gonna be home until tomorrow sometime and I left a note saying I'll be here for the night is it okay if I stay here with you at your house for the night ?" Riley asks . " Sure of course it's okay if you do ." I smiled . "Alright cool sounds good and thanks ." Riley smiled . "You're welcome ." I replied back as I smiled and kissed his cheek then my mom brought him a cup of tea and he started drinking it . " So that's Riley the one you've been talking about ?" She asks . "Yep that's him ." I said as I smiled as I sat beside him . "Cool it's nice to meet you Riley ." Said my mother . "It's a pleasure to meet you too ." He said kindly as he smiled .