Chapter Sixty Six-A Poem For You.

Riley took out a piece of paper and began writing some poetry on it in blue writing the words read.

''Roses are red violet's are blue sugar is sweet  and so are you and I love you with all my heart." Love Riley. 

I had unfolded the paper and began reading it after he had given it to me. "Aww this is so sweet of you I love poetry." I had told him as I smiled. "You're welcome and cool." He smiled . "I like it." I had told him. "Good to hear." He said.

"You write very good poetry, you know that?" I had told him while I asked. "Yes indeed and thank you I'm glad that you like it." He had said. "You're welcome." I replied.

We both heard some people outside yelling but it didn't really bug us though they then had stopped yelling outside so that was a good thing but we still didn't know who it was it could have been anyone.

Then later some random creepy person had called just like a few months ago on a Tuesday at 9 am. The man's voice was so creepy. "LEAVE US ALONE AND STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER!!!!" Riley had shouted then instantly hung up the phone as he was terrifed of whoever it was on the phone. "Riley you alright what happened?" I asked concerned. "Some creepy guy called don't know who it was but I think they must have still had this number or it's proabably someone different but whoever it is or was must stop calling here." He had said. "I agree." I had said as I had moved a strand of hair behind his ear.

"I love you and I won't ever let anyone hurt you." I had told Riley. "I love you too and the same goes for you." Riley had said as he smiled. 

I smiled and hugged Riley while now sitting down with him of course.