Chapter Fifty Five-Playing With Riley's Hair .

While I was sitting next to Riley I had ran my fingers gently through his hair while playing with it . " I love you ." He said as he smiled while I was doing that . "I love you too Riley ." I smiled back as I was still running my fingers gently through his hair while sitting with him . "I love you more than anything really love you so much ." He had told me . "Awwww that's such a sweet thing to say and I love you too as well I love you as much as you love me ." I told him while smiling. " Awww shucks ." He blushed then kissed my cheek softly . "Hey by the way Riley you're really handsome ." I had told him . "Thank you and you're pretty by the way ." He said as he smiled . "Thanks ." I said as I smiled back then kissed him .

"Hey Riley can I put up your hair in a pony tail ?" I asked curiously. "Sure go ahead if you'd like I don't mind ." He smiled . So with that I had brushed his hair gently then had put it up with a hair elastic in a pony tail ." There all done how's that look?" I asked . He looked in the mirror and seen it from the back . "It looks amazing thanks for putting my hair up ." He replied . "You're welcome ." I replied back as I smiled .