Chapter Sixty Four- A Song For You.

I smiled while dancing with Riley then we had stopped dancing and then we had sat down on the couch together.

"Riley, I love you so much and I'm happy that we're together." I had told him. "I'm happy too and I love you too." He said.

"You have very pretty blue eyes." I had told Riley. "Thank you." He had said. "You're welcome." I had said.

"By the way I wrote a song for you." He had said. It was indeed a cute love song. He had then started singing it and it had sounded really good. At the end of the song I had clapped and smiled. "What did you think of it?" He asked. "I loved it you sounded really good and you were amazing." I had told him. "Good to hear you enjoyed it and thanks." He had replied. "You're welcome." I had said.

"You are the best boyfriend ever, Riley." I had told him. "Awww shucks thank you that's a very sweet compliment ." He replied. "You're welcome." I had said as I smiled.

I smiled at Riley and took a drink of whatever I was drinking at the time and he had done the same.

"So how's your night so far?" He asked. "My night is good cause I'm spending time with you and I enjoy doing that." I told him. "Mine too and me too as well love spending time with you too." He said. I smiled. "Good to hear." I had said.I then kissed his cheek.

"Question, how old were you when you first learnt how to dance? cause you are like really good." I had asked. "I learnt how to dance when I was only 12 years old." He had replied to my question. "Sounds cool." I had said. "Yep."He nodded in agreement as he smiled back.