Chapter Sixty Seven-His Blue Eyes.

I looked over at Riley and smiled as I had looked into his light blue eyes. He was dressed in a black shirt with some kind of jacket with buttons on the pockets that were on part of the shirt and he had a pair of jeans on. "Riley your light blue eyes are just so gorgeous." I had told him as I smiled. "Aww thank you that's very sweet of you my darling." He had replied as he smiled and of course blushed his cheeks had turned a light shade of pink. "Your blushing Riley." I had told him as I noticed. "So I am." He chuckled as he smiled. "You look so cute when you blush." I had told him as I smiled. "Thank you that's very sweet of you." He had replied. "You're welcome." I had said as I smiled.

"How is your mom doing ,Riley?" I asked him curiously. "She's doing good actually." He had said. "That's good to hear that she's doing good." I said as I smiled. "Yep." He nods as he smiled back. Speaking of his mom she had came in the living room. "Hello Mrs. Anderson." I had said as I smiled politely at Riley's mother. "Hi." She smiled as she spoke. "Hi mom." He had said to her as he smiled. "Hello Riley how are you and your girlfriend doing?" She asked. "We are doing good actually ." He says as he smiled. "That's good to hear." She replied. "Yep." He nodded in agreement. 

"Do you two want somthing to drink?" She asked. "Sure can I have a glass of water with ice in it please and thank you?" I asked. "Sure you can. Do you as well?" She asked him. "Yes please." He had said. She nodded and went to the kitchen poured some water in two glasses and then she had put ice cubes in it and brought it back to them afterwards. "Here you go." She had said. "Thank you." I had said as I took mine and drank some. "You're welcome." She replied. "Thanks." He said as he took his next. "You're welcome too." She had said then he had started drinking his.

"I'm going to go do a few things call me if you need me ok?" She had said as she went upstairs. "Alright." We both said at the same time as we watched some tv for a bit.

"Riley we should start studying we have a test tomorrow." I had told him. "Alright let's study for that test." He had said. We got out our paper in our binders and studied for one of our classes we had a history test to do tomorrow so we had to study for it so we did. 

Later on we had finished studying then we had closed our books and watched more of the movie that was on tv. "Is it okay if I sleep over again tomorrow and tonight?" I asked him. "Yes sure my mom's okay with that she said before your welcome to anytime." He says. "Alright."  I had said as I smiled.