(Year 4) Chapter-2

Elara Salvatore, a pretty girl of 14 with beautiful brunette hair and hazel brown eyes, woke up in sweat in her bed

Elara Salvatore, a pretty girl of 14 with beautiful brunette hair and hazel brown eyes, woke up in sweat in her bed. The girl was having the same dream she had been having from a long time; the graveyard with three people.

The first time, Elara saw this as a vision in the crystal ball last year during her Divination exam. Since, she had come home from last semester, she had been having the same dream over and over again.

~A graveyard with three people, one of them laying on the ground lifeless; then the dream changes to a peaceful white light as if afterlife...~

Elara couldn't understand what it meant. A sign? A prediction of what was going to happen in the future? She did not know. Elara decided, she woul do tomorrow is telling her parents, Damon and Elena Salvatore and her uncle Stefan Salvatore about her weird dream. She glanced at the moon from her bedroom window before going to sleep.

The Moon always helped Elara to calm down and sleep peacefully. The girl always felt a strong connection with the heavenly body, though she didn't knew why. What the Salvatore girl wasn't aware of was that she was the soul daughter of Selena, The Goddess of Moon.

~In heaven~

A beautiful and heavenly women with beautiful and long golden blonde hair was looking at the the Salvatore girl's sleeping figure with a worried expression on her face. She was Selene, the Goddess of Moon and also the soul mother of Elara.

''She's getting closer to the doorsteps of danger, Helios,'' Selene said to Helios, the god of Sun. ''And I can't do anything to protect my daughter.''

''Its written in the stars, Selene. Elara have taken birth in the Salvatore family because it was already known,'' Helios soothed his sister.

''But why?'' Selene whispered. ''She's too young and so is Harry Potter. Both children shouldn't be used as bait. Albus Dumbledore know this all but still he is not preventing it. Zeus too. He know everything that is bound to happen in the future, but he is not telling me if my daughter and the love of her life will survive the upcoming war or not.''

Helios too, looked at his niece and gave a heavy sigh. He knew what Selene meant. And he would be lying if he said he didn't care about Elara. He was quite fond of the young girl.

''There is nothing we can do for both the children, Selene,'' sighed Helios. ''But we can give them our blessing and hope they realize their love for each other soon, and together they can defeat the Dark Lord.''

The Gods and Goddesses were all watching from above witnessing the love and tragedy of the young people of Midgard (A/N, You all know from where I am using Midgard, right? If not, it is a term taken from Marvel universe which means Earth). Waiting to see what the future have in store for The Boy and Girl Who Loved....

~Midgard~

The next day Elara woke up and got ready for the day ahead. She remembered what she has to do first. She made her way down to the dining room where her parents Damon and Elena Salvatore and her uncle Stefan Salvatore were sitting and waiting for Elara.